Silver score Deja vu

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a rough few months of hunting, only the occasional 40% or dime but this turned out to be a really good week. Today I found 7 solid rolls of silver dimes while earlier in the week I found 55 40% and 1 '64. Today's haul felt just like http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...joining-site-i-get-my-biggest-score-ever.html

Here are the money shots!
20140329_162447.jpg 20140329_162524.jpg 20140329_162530.jpg 20140329_172828.jpg

HH everyone

Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love those dimes! They are small but add up fast! Nice find!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Uncle Ben

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic hit. It's nice to see some big hits here lately. Congrats.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!

Congrats on the big score! Love them mercs.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hot dayum
Congrats I cant wait to find a solid roll of anything

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome!! There have been a lot of solid rolls being posted lately, awesome week indeed.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, very impressive. So many great scores lately. So some of the solid rolls were in mwr's too?

Those are the great mega scores we're all looking for. That's a nice reminder its still out there. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice reminder its still out there. Congrats! :thumbsup:

Its a reminder that its still being dumped by grandmas, teen kids and other ignorant people who are hard on cash and dont know the difference

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its a reminder that its still being dumped by grandmas, teen kids and other ignorant people who are hard on cash and dont know the difference

I was visiting a lady at a convenience store a few years ago. She was going through a roll of dimes. All were silver! When I asked her where she got those beauties, she said a young boy came by earlier and got a couple of candy bars, a soda, a bag of popcorn, and an ice cream cup. She said she put the roll beside one of her rolls to make sure it was a full roll. After the boy left, she said for some reason she opened one end and saw the reverse of a merc. The whole roll was silver. She told me a few days later that the boys grandmother came by and in conversation mentioned that she was missing several rolls of coins that she had been collecting for over 30 years. Nothing was mentioned about the boy bringing some into this store by the lady that got them!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I was visiting a lady at a convenience store a few years ago. She was going through a roll of dimes. All were silver! When I asked her where she got those beauties, she said a young boy came by earlier and got a couple of candy bars, a soda, a bag of popcorn, and an ice cream cup. She said she put the roll beside one of her rolls to make sure it was a full roll. After the boy left, she said for some reason she opened one end and saw the reverse of a merc. The whole roll was silver. She told me a few days later that the boys grandmother came by and in conversation mentioned that she was missing several rolls of coins that she had been collecting for over 30 years. Nothing was mentioned about the boy bringing some into this store by the lady that got them!

Hence why any silver that goes through our store and I get it, I hold it for 3 months just in case the cops or someone come in looking for it. I don't need to get fired over getting stolen stuff, even if it is silver.

Sincerely, GarouLady

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I find out the next time I go into the bank that there were several solid rolld of quarters. They had been given out as change to a local dunkin donuts and maybe other places. If only I had been there 1 day sooner! Don't worry, as soon as I saw those dimes, I bought everything they had and went back 2 days later to buy from the tellers who werent there (nothing).

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Joe, I would be so happy to get one solid roll of dimes. Can't imagine multiple rolls. I keep at it though. You never know. Congrats.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
That is sweet. I've searched thousands of rolls over six years, still waiting for the precious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread