Silver score Deja vu

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a rough few months of hunting, only the occasional 40% or dime but this turned out to be a really good week. Today I found 7 solid rolls of silver dimes while earlier in the week I found 55 40% and 1 '64. Today's haul felt just like http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...joining-site-i-get-my-biggest-score-ever.html

Here are the money shots!
20140329_162447.jpg 20140329_162524.jpg 20140329_162530.jpg 20140329_172828.jpg

HH everyone

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Joe, I would be so happy to get one solid roll of dimes. Can't imagine multiple rolls. I keep at it though. You never know. Congrats.

Joe ain't gonna give you a solid roll of dimes, not even clad.

and Homie, I know it's rough in NYC, people never give you solid rolls. This is why the cost of living is higher in NYC, cause small business owners keep getting shorted on their rolls, and they know that they need to mark up the price of the goods they sell to make up for being shorted. It has a ripple effect, it all starts at small stores, then moves to u-till-it-T companies, then moves to apartments. They put washers in the rolls, in NYC, the comapnies short the rolls, you get canadian and foriegn junk all the time, and now Brinks, Garda, Dunbar, and Loomis know they can short the rolls by one coin simply to make their shareholders happy. By the time it's all said and done you are getting 6 real USD dimes per roll on average, most of the time clad. Last I hear, bigscores quit searching dimes in NYC, cause the dime rolls are always short. But dawg, lemme tell you, that Solid rolls, yes solid rolls albiet clad, they do exist in other parts of the United States of America. Even a mere 50 miles away from NYC, you start getting 9-10 dimes per roll on average. My best of luck to you. I suggest you find Snake Poleliskin and make it outa N-Y-C, and start your CRH'n in the land of the free.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Joe ain't gonna give you a solid roll of dimes, not even clad. and Homie, I know it's rough in NYC, people never give you solid rolls. This is why the cost of living is higher in NYC, cause small business owners keep getting shorted on their rolls, and they know that they need to mark up the price of the goods they sell to make up for being shorted. It has a ripple effect, it all starts at small stores, then moves to u-till-it-T companies, then moves to apartments. They put washers in the rolls, in NYC, the comapnies short the rolls, you get canadian and foriegn junk all the time, and now Brinks, Garda, Dunbar, and Loomis know they can short the rolls by one coin simply to make their shareholders happy. By the time it's all said and done you are getting 6 real USD dimes per roll on average, most of the time clad. Last I hear, bigscores quit searching dimes in NYC, cause the dime rolls are always short. But dawg, lemme tell you, that Solid rolls, yes solid rolls albiet clad, they do exist in other parts of the United States of America. Even a mere 50 miles away from NYC, you start getting 9-10 dimes per roll on average. My best of luck to you. I suggest you find Snake Poleliskin and make it outa N-Y-C, and start your CRH'n in the land of the free.
Fifty, fifty, fifty, what are you talking about? I'm sure you know all about rolliin in the city but I'm not there. Thank god. The solid silver rolls are out there. I just gotta hit the right bank at the right time. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread