silver & silver ring

T

Tall-paul

silver & silver ring

This is what i found yesterday, while hunting around an old abandoned house in lee county,, jeez this place was overgrown i had to make tracks to swing, almost gave up, i found the coins around the step area to the house and the ring out round the back of the property way down near the end,, i dident do the whole area,, so i will be going back sometime..

you never know what else could be waiting...

one dime 1941 but worn.
two, 5 cents with indian head one side, and buffalo on the other, no date too worn.
one, quarter no date too worn but has a M bottom right side, flying eagle on other side.
and one silver ring stamped, kind of basket shaped with red stones, dont think there rubies thoe.

Attachments

• 2007_0827coins0108.JPG
    2007_0827coins0108.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 301
  • 2007_0827coins0109.JPG
    2007_0827coins0109.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Re: silver & silver ring

I am still searching for my first buffalo head! That quarter is cool too. Jewlery is always good to find.

R

RUDY2003

Way to go T-Paul!
Thats a good huntin' spot, nice bunch of silvers....

Keep it up...

OP
OP
T

Tall-paul

YOU know i think they could very well be garnets, not sure thoe i'll have to get it looked at,, i think its just a silver dress ring with not much value.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used

How do you like the 50? My sister has a 30 and I liked it so much it is part of why I now have an Explorer II.

Oops my bad... what type of Tesoro are you using? I am very happy with my Deleon, it is a great machine and on days when I want to wrap the Explorer around the nearest tree I just get the Deleon out, turn it on and start swinging.

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII

Excellent silver!

Those SLQ's are far and few between. Next time you go back try along both sides of the driveway. Or where the driveway would have been.

Congratulations!

Ridley

OP
OP
T

Tall-paul

>>>>>>How do you like the 50? My sister has a 30 and I liked it so much it is part of why I now have an Explorer II.<<<<

i dont have the 50 anymore,, some jerk stole it,, thats another story,, i use a tesoro at the moment,, but i found the xt-50 to be a great machine , and have had awesome finds with it, the middle of the road machines are fine,, its the detectorist that counts from there on, ie experience, in more ways than one....i dont like saying O i found this and that and ive put explorer uses to embarrasment and higher end machine users,, so i wont, but i have posted my finds here going back almost two years ago and people are still here to comfirm this,, .... i guess the explorer is the one for you, like the 50 is for others and the fishers for others and so on and so on. Depends on what type of hunting your doing, if you hunt elephant you need an elephant gun if you hunt flies you need fly spray...H/H Tallpaul.

OP
OP
T

Tall-paul

>>>>>>>>Excellent silver!

Those SLQ's are far and few between. Next time you go back try along both sides of the driveway. Or where the driveway would have been.

Congratulations!<<<<<<<<

SURE WILL RIDLEY,,,, i aint new to detecting been doing it all my life but hey i hear ya dude,,,
just left it because it was way overgrown, and took quite some time getting through,, i had to make tracks so i could operate and not foul my coil wire,, H/H tallpaul. :)

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.

Way to go, very nice finds. Hope to see more as you dig them up.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used

Tall-paul said:
>>>>>>>>Excellent silver!

Congratulations!<<<<<<<<

SURE WILL RIDLEY,,,, i aint new to detecting been doing it all my life but hey i hear ya dude,,,
just left it because it was way overgrown, and took quite some time getting through,, i had to make tracks so i could operate and not foul my coil wire,, H/H tallpaul. :)

I sitll think we could make a lot of money if we could figure out a way to marry a weedeater and a detector... :D

BTW did you see my modification of my above post? If not, what Tesoro are you using?

OP
OP
T

Tall-paul

>>>>>>>>BTW did you see my modification of my above post? If not, what Tesoro are you using?<<<<<<<<

At the moment Cibola,,,,,,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions