Silver U-Max A OK!

aladdin

Mar 1, 2007
Hunted with my Silver U-Max today for the 1st time. The unit worked smoothly without any problem. A little pretext to the area I hunted ! This area was completely full of screwcaps/ tabs & foil along with every possible nightmare (great test site) a coin shooter could or would dare want to venture into !!
I started with the Sen @ 7/ Discrim @ a little below a (1100) nickel hit after hit (yet the little detector that thought it could did!!) it cut out tabs screw caps and the like (on will) , yet no coins!!???
Finally went to "The Chip Pile" ! Sen@7/ Discrim was increased to (1300) just above tabs sorry 1:00 (military terms). One after another the coins start coming!! Pennies, dimes and quarters (11 total) ! Then a cold rain came and as I ran to the truck I realized that this sweet little detector never missed a stroke! Pin Pt was perfect/ almost every coin was confirmed before digging (luck)!!
I'm a 1st time user of a Tesoro and I'm glad I finally got one! Getting ready to beach test this unit! By the way I read alot of stuff by y'all on the Silver U-Max before I bought one ! You all have been proven right ! Thx's gottit

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the Tesoro "club". You'll enjoy your "membership". ;D :thumbsup: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread