SilverCounselors CRH Log

how'd you lose two dollars dumping the dimes? congrats on that 68!

The coin counter counted about 25 dimes as cents. It happens a lot to me and that is why I normally do not do dimes. A lesson I continuously have to learn.

Halve Box #42: 1967

Also found a 2015 JFK set so now I have a complete Kennedy Half Dollar Set at least til January 1. Also found a 1981 proof

When dumping dimes I hold the pennies out. Then I can claim the problem. Since I started that the machines haven't screwed me.

Quarter box #11: skunk

Nickel Box #96: skunk

All 2015 nickels again. :/

I hope my half dollar box pans out

A full box of ALL 2015 nickels? Oh man I hope my box sitting here is not like that. Hope your half box is full of silver!

A full box of ALL 2015 nickels? Oh man I hope my box sitting here is not like that. Hope your half box is full of silver!

Yeah it is like my 3 or 4th book completely new coinage for just nickels so far this year. I'm surprised it was so late in the year to get it too. But it did bring me good luck!

Nickel Box #97: 1945 D

Halve Box #43: 2 1965, 1 1966, 7 1967, 4 1968 & 2 1969

Also found a 1978 and 2011 proofs

Lastly, found my first foreign coin in the a box from halves. A 1996 Irish pound!
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg

Up to 22 oz of silver this year, and .01 ounces away from having more silver found in circulation than bought now which is my goal!

Last edited:
nice! i'm wanting to hunt halves again, i've got a box sitting at my home bank. my one nickel box was not all 2015's and I'm glad. did you save a roll of 2015's just for fun? or not into that?

nice! i'm wanting to hunt halves again, i've got a box sitting at my home bank. my one nickel box was not all 2015's and I'm glad. did you save a roll of 2015's just for fun? or not into that?

I don't save them thou next year when the new coinage comes out I may try and sell some of the rolls on ebay to make a few bucks.

Quarter box #13: skunk

I am determined to find a silver quarter eventually!

Got 2 boxes of nickels and a box of half dollars to go through. I hoipe to get one box done tonight before everyone comes over for thanksgiving.

$91 CWR Half Dollars: Skunk

$28 Ikes: skunk

I'm gonna try and sell the ikes for a few dollar profit though

selling Ikes

Silver,
In your post on the 27th, you mentioned you were going to try and sell the skunk Ike for a profit. Are non-silver/non-key date Ikes worth anything more than face value? just wondering. Thanks.

Silver,
In your post on the 27th, you mentioned you were going to try and sell the skunk Ike for a profit. Are non-silver/non-key date Ikes worth anything more than face value? just wondering. Thanks.
I typically try to sell them for 1.20 each. Sometimes it's a hard sell but I've been able to make a profit on all my ikes the last few months

Sold the 28 ikes for a modest 7 dollar profit.

Quarter Box #14: skunk

Nickel Box #100: 1920 Buff and 1936 Buff

$70 CWR Halves:1965, 1965, 1966, 1967 & 1968

Plus a 1986 proof

$4 CWR Nickels: skunk

$6 Eisenhower Dollars: skunk

$10 CWR Quarters: 1952

Finally, after 26,920 quarters I finally found silver!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back