skeleton key is it worth anything?

genejrsilva

Aug 19, 2013
IMG_20130831_092217_0.jpg

Upvote 1
it's worth millions.if it's a key to fort knox,lol
actually it's not worth much but i have one and it's priceless to me.
nice find. have been hunting for years and only have found one.
hh..owg.

6.jpg there's people out there that collect them - yours looks like an older one
Ive sold them for $5 and up in the past

Been lucky enough to have dug several of them. Unlucky enough to have a daughter who claims many of my finds including the old skeleton keys. :icon_thumright:

Why do you want to sell it? I would be keeping it. But yet again I keep everything I find except for trash

Why do you want to sell it? I would be keeping it. But yet again I keep everything I find except for trash

when I was younger - sold stuff to buy my cars - pay my insurance and gas - keep all my relics now
When I was around 16-17 -used to set up at a flea market and bring all my "junk" items (we were coin shooters in the 70's - so anything not a coin or jewelry we called junk) I bring shoe boxes of dirty dug stuff - there was a guy they called the key man = he was kind of kooky - loved keys - almost had an orgasm when he saw my box of keys - I had skeletons and model t ford keys and other old car keys - clock keys etc = I keep them all now - but if you want to sell - people out there that collect just about anything

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back