Skunked so far!!!

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Spray paint the edges silver and dump them in a coin roll hunters supply.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, this painting must be rubbing off on me. I won't paint coins but just out of pure naughtiness I wanted to write on a roll "canadian Silver - Enjoy!" on the outside of a wrapper and when someone opens it, its nothing but canadian dimes or quarters. ::chuckles:: man, I think I need to go coin hunting some more.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

OP
OP
K

keemao

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Box 4, total skunk. So four boxes, $2k worth of halves, all the time to go through them, and nothing.....except two interesting coins in the last box. Kind of cracked me up...don't know if the guy was just mad for being at work or he was a CRHer. DSC08320.JPG DSC08321.JPG

The Miami one looked like it was ground down to make a smoother surface on the obverse of the half and then the decal put on. I wanted to scratch it all off but didn't have time since I had other more important things to do....like dump the 4 boxes back at the bank. They needed some of them back to ship others out and she said they'd take all 4 back. So they got them. Time to quit wasting time on halves since it's been so dry since my first load moths ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread