SLACKING OFF? ***

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I was watching an old Chuck Norris movie and one sean stuck in my mine. He was competing with his brother. His brother had him and all of a sudden Chuck reversed it. His brother said,"What happened, I know I had you." Chuck said," Some times when you get to the point where you think you won, you slack off."
Now this made me think. Sometimes when you get close to finding a good place to hunt, or a cache and the only thing left is to get permission, maybe we also slack off. Frank

Attachments

• hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    hand print-2_edited-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 96

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walker Texas Ranger and Ben Matlock, my mom and dad never miss an episode. I swear, Matlock has never lost a case and Walker always gets the bad guys, and, all the bad guys know karate too.......they must start teaching that stuff in grade school in Texas. :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Walker Texas Ranger and Ben Matlock, my mom and dad never miss an episode. I swear, Matlock has never lost a case and Walker always gets the bad guys, and, all the bad guys know karate too.......they must start teaching that stuff in grade school in Texas. :laughing7:
They learn karate and other nasty things in finishing school (their first hitch in prison).

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
makes sense. you slack off on anything worth while and it can become a sh**fest real fast :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread