slim pickings, but the SAFARI did its thing :)

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i get up load my gear in the ole goat, and hit my fav park for a few hours. was not finding much but the 1st coin of the day was hidding under a pop top, and pull tab off to the side 7 in away. and it was silver # 58 this year. a 1946 Rosie.. and a lone 1926 Wheat.. + $0.36 in clad... i have worked this old park very hard. but the SAFARI seems to just keep sniffing out the goodies :tongue3: till next time :icon_salut: best of digs to all.. MR TUFF

Attachments

• Photo001.jpg
    Photo001.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 430
  • Photo002.jpg
    Photo002.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Photo003.jpg
    Photo003.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 422
  • Photo004.jpg
    Photo004.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 427
  • Photo005.jpg
    Photo005.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 420
Upvote 0

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see another Safari owner pulling those oldies from the ground :thumbsup:
I'd say you had a pretty darned good outing. Any silver is always a great day in my book. Getting tougher and tougher to find. Looks like you sniffed it out :headbang:

BTW, many thanks for all of the tips and pointers lately. You set the bar for other detectorists. Good things will be coming your way for sure :thumbsup:

Keep pulling those oldies!!!

May 8, 2009
It's always a good day when you find anything worth keeping. I bought an Ace 250 last year with visions of getting rich finding treasure. :laughing9: The best day so far was spending a couple of hours with three of my grandkids. Second best was finding a handful of quarters in one hole. No silver yet, mostly pennies. I don't get to go very often, still working full time at seventy. Maybe some day I can afford to retire and spend more time digging in the dirt, if I'm not already covered up by it. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread