Slowly but surely! Gold and silver

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3rd visit to this old homestead and the finds are only coming a little at a time. All of these have been short hunts and I keep gridding the front yard at different angles. Was pleasantly surprised to see gold in the one plug. Solid sounding tone between nickle and pop tab. Ended up with a decent merc, a 28 wheaty and an odd little button. It started raining as I was finishing up and is suppose to continue over the next couple of days. Wet soil here might give me up a few more finds. Thanks for looking.

100_1955.jpg

Upvote 0

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Way to Go Mark!!!!!! Guess I am glad I called you today and gave ya the bug to get out there. Does this mean I get half the rings value? lol Good job bud! I'll be posting my finds from today , tomarrow. Going to get my friend to take some good shots of them!

HH
Slipperyjack47

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrat's on the Gold and Silver WH's.....The button remind's me of a little dude I found at a CW farm earlier this year,PBK claimed it Pre-War......Excellent Find's!! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P8100004.JPG
    P8100004.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 377
  • P8100004.JPG
    P8100004.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 375
OP
OP
Wallhangers

Wallhangers

Jul 28, 2008
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that info civilman1. The button appears to be the same size as yours but has a little different pattern. If anyone else can chime in with an ID or age, that would be great. It appears to be brass or copper and hollow.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Congrats on the Gold...& silver. I could tell where your from by the word Pop... ;D Only those of us from Michigan & Ohio seem to use that term :icon_sunny:

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs! Love that gold and the Merc!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread