Small mix of finds today

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the site I got the 1802 Large Cent at on Friday, and will now spend several hunts grid pattern hunting the site, it is rather large, several acres in size. So, this morning I spent about two hours starting at the western end working my way North and South and tomorrow, weather permitting I will work the middle section, no hurry, it ain't going anywhere soon. :)

So, after quite a few more shotgun casings I did get a rotted thimble, pewter spoon bowl, part of a broach?, a nice little cuff sized CW era I believe General Service Eagle button and a Whatchamacallit....

Sure was nice being out in the isolated woods on a Sunday morning in mid January with the temperature in the low 60's! Finding a nice old copper would have made it a tad better though! ;)

Don

Attachments

• Jan14finds.jpg
    Jan14finds.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds,I like the button.I think the rim for the brooch could've held a cameo or could of held a small photo or tintype.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad to see you're not going anywhere, Don. I always enjoy looking at your goodies! :) 8)

It rained all day here....no hunting for me! :(

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Cool stuff. 8)

I like to alternate my hunts between those relic sites and coin sites. "Coin" sites are great cause you always tend to find stuff. Relic sites are cool cause you never know what you are going to get and the stuff tends to be older. Now when you get both combined.... ;D ;D ;D

Bob

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds,

hh

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions