glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently acquired a small Herring Hall Marvin safe that is on wheels It is in working order and decent shape but the decals on the front are no longer legi 009.JPG 010.JPG ble . The inside is also in OK condition I realize this may not be the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone on here could give me any information about a safe like this .

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree unless you can hide it well

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the picture it is sitting on the dollies I used to move it It weighs about 15o to 200 lbs .If I keep it I plan to build a frame around it so it could not be wheeled to the door .I was hoping someone had information about how old it might be and a ballpark value as is

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
Sargent and Greenlee lock. Probably made in the 30s-60s. Probably not worth too much. Frequently you can find small safes like that ranging from free to maybe a few hundred bucks...maybe. It’s not real fancy. Just a functional floor safe.

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sargent and Greenlee lock. Probably made in the 30s-60s. Probably not worth too much. Frequently you can find small safes like that ranging from free to maybe a few hundred bucks...maybe. It’s not real fancy. Just a functional floor safe.
Thanks Madmox That is a great help I got it for free so anything I get would be profit .Trying to decide to keep it or sell it for a small amount Again Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread