Smeeling storms. Human Supersenses

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops, that was supposed to read "Smelling", not smeeling. Just saw an article on human supersenses in the future. I probably should have put that in quotes because I don't think it is "supersenses", I just think it is an expanded awareness. Things like "seeing with your back" or magnetic sensing through you fingertips (with added neodymium). This is pretty much what I do when using an MFD transmitter and a magnet-fitted L-rod to sense the flux lines or what is referred to as the "signal line" to the discriminated target. It's the polarity changes that some people experience as colors. Today they call it "body response".

Of course some things like extra smelling ability, I don't know if I want to smell, well, you know the word they use for certain people. LOL I've mentioned seeing through your tongue (with a special device that converts the signal for your tongue to sense) on other forums, and seeing through sound (with special software for any cellphone camera), both of which are available right now. One blind guy used it to climb a mountain. And then there is blindsight. Blind people can see facial expressions. With practice it is said you could even read newsprint with your fingertips not even touching the page. Can't recall now, but there something like nine different pathways through the brain, and what most people do not know is there is no TV screen in your brain that sees the outside world. It's all in your mind. Whatever input channel you use, the brain does not care. As they say "The brain makes sense of the senses."

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speaking of sensing magnetic fields as colors, this is nothing new. It is no coincidence they color the poles of magnets with blue and red. Modern man has devolved much like the domestic dog versus a wolf. They say humans reached their peak about 3500 years ago. Now we smash and burn and manipulate and think we are above God.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the one joke, a scientist calls up to God and says "We don't need you anymore. We have figured out how to make life. We take some dirt and some amino acids and emzymes and mix everything together. " God says "Get you own dirt!!!"

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh when I see that TV series "Ancient Aliens" Everytime they find something they can't understand, they pull the cop-out "It must have come from ancient aliens." They refuse to admit we are devolving and many so-called "scientists" can't even admit a simple frequency generator can lock in on a resonating target. Konstantin Meyl published results in the year 2000 and MIT flipped the pancake coils vertically and pretty much copied it to "invent" witricity. Of course Tesla had it a hundred years ago but he never told anyone how to do it. Meyl's videos show what the skeptics claim is unbelievable--the transmitter receives the signal back into itself and the human body is a receiver of scalar waves--the near field.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In all fairness I did see a post made by j_player on another forum where he mentioned the near field. That leads me to believe the other skeptics know about I but they have their head down and their tail tucked between their legs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread