snow day

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got off early yesterday due to the snow. Only an inch or two but what the hell I'll take paid leave any time I can! Decided to drive over to Dover DE to order a new window for my truck cap. (damaged in a storm) Stopped at one bank and picked up the $260 in hand rolls they had and picked through them as I headed up to Dover. Found 8 coins, 5 40% and 3 90% kennedys including a 68s and a 70s. Woohooo! nice pick up! hit a few more banks and picked up about $30 in loose coins and ended up with another 40%er. Got up this morning to ice and another 2 hours of liberal leave. Hit another local bank and picked up a box of halves, drove to one of my dump banks and looked through the box. Ended up with 7 more5 40% 2 90% Kennedys. Dumped that clad and hit one more bank on the way to work for another box o halves. That one had 10 good coins 8 40% and 2 90%. Lookin forward to my normal order of boxes tomorrow!

Upvote 0

hellsbells

Jan 1, 2009
my mind
nice finds!!!! has been snowin all damn day today...on my day off and school was cancelled...would be perfect to look through some halves today....

i found my oldest coin yesterday in my cash drawer.... a 1910 wheatie

OP
OP
SnakemanBill

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find on the wheatie nephew!