Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like around the right side of 2571 opposite the bluffs . Does not look it would flood and also before and after the bluffs on the other side. Looks like the ancient water course in that area may not have wandered much. You know how rivers shift bluffs keep them real.
Great display Thirty7. No snow here just rain and wind. I do most my hunting by topography and Google earth and ole timers that remember yesteryear.
happy holidays
TnMtns

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
TnMountains said:
I like around the right side of 2571 opposite the bluffs . Does not look it would flood and also before and after the bluffs on the other side. Looks like the ancient water course in that area may not have wandered much. You know how rivers shift bluffs keep them real.
Great display Thirty7. No snow here just rain and wind. I do most my hunting by topography and Google earth and ole timers that remember yesteryear.
happy holidays
TnMtns

I like that area too. There are alot of private summer camps in that area but I did find a couple things near a spring to the right of the train tracks. I use google earth and old topo maps(the older the better imo) to locate promising areas too. You bring up some good points, being able to see the ancient river plain is essential when hunting mountainous areas like we hunt. Thanks and Happy Holidays and hunting to you.

Appreciate the comments Diggin, Viking, and Pick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread