Snowey hunt today...cellar hole silver.....cw token....1851 1 Pfennig...

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bezjo and I went out today to find some coins in the snow.....temperature dropped down to about 18 degrees and snowed nonstop.....but we had fun. The camera broke halfway through making a video for you guys but I still posted it so you could see the LOVELY upstate weather. Pictured are the notable finds for the day....a random nob/button/whatsit...small lead.....1913 barber dime.....1851 1 Pfennig....and a neat CW token ( the picture of the clean token below is one I swiped online to show what it looked like in its day and what its suppose to say :) )....enjoy the short video and the pics!!! Oh yea and the SNOW!!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting!!

Attachments

• snowsewer.jpg
    snowsewer.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 664
  • snowtotals.jpg
    snowtotals.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 652
  • snowpennies.jpg
    snowpennies.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 650
  • snowcwtoken.jpg
    snowcwtoken.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 651
  • cw token.jpg
    cw token.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 644
  • snowbarber.jpg
    snowbarber.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice! that civil war store card cleaned up reeeal nice! :thumbsup: too bad about your cam :'( nice stuff! :thumbsup:

Roland58

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sno-tecting beats the socks off of no-tecting!! Great finds, although, I don's see how you can stand the 18 degrees! Lower forties is about my limit......maybe less with no wind.

OP
OP
Bushido Dude

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh.....the picture of the token cleaned isn't mine, its one i found online, just posted it to show what its suppose to say :P sorry haha.....I havent really cleaned the finds too much, just enough to identify. But I will try my best to clean and preserve them! Thanks for the comments and I def agree, sno-tecting IS better than no-tecting :)

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Absolutely love it !! Beautiful snow my friend !

-Tx :tongue3:

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. i must say nice video also. Brrrrrrrrrrr, made me feel cold though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions