Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dreamt I was at my old high school by the bleachers. This would seem like a prime place to hunt, so it makes sense. Anyway, in the dream, I stripped off the layer of sod right below the bleachers, approximately 6ft x 4ft. I then took one of those Garden Weasel tools, I know you have seen them on TV (the tool with the 4 prongs opposite each other, and the handles at the top to rotate it in the ground), and I loosened up the soil in the area, maybe 4 or 5 inches deep. I then took my sand scoop and started at one end and sivved the entire area. Of course, in my dream, I found handful after handful of coins. Once I have searched the dirt, I would run my detector over the sod and easily pick out whatever is in there. Finally, I would of course pack the dirt back down, restore the sod, and give it a good drink of water. It seems to me like this would be a reasonably effective way to find things, granted, the area where it would most effective would be in a spot like this, where there is almost a guarantee that coins are there. The only problem that I could think of would be gaining permission to use such a method.

Thoughts?

Tigr50

Greenie
Sep 28, 2003
Roswell NM
Hi Kiros:
I always enjoy the hearing about treasure dreams. Your method sounds very practical, and areas under bleachers or any slotted steps or walkways are good for coin finding. When I was just a kid, I raked in a fabulous $5.75 under the steps going to and from a bar at a beach near my home. Kept me in candy all summer!

But I would look at this dream symbolically as well, there is something that you did or loved to do in high school that is just waiting to be rediscovered by you, and it will bring you great satisfaction and reward.

There. Two ways of looking at this for the price of one!
Tigr50

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions