So many wings

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I came home to my home town for the weekend, and I did some coin roll hunting. Duh.
I'll skip most of the details and say I pulled 14 40%s, and one Franklin from all the halves I looked though, and I got 200 in dimes from a bank that was producing an unusually high amount of silver Rosie's, and a few mercs...anyway...I pulled 10 mercs, and 9 silver Rosie's from $200 in dimes. Score.
Went back this morning and got another 300 worth, and that gave up 4 more Rosie's(not in pic).
That's all. Happy hunting.

Attachments

• image-2007154500.jpg
    image-2007154500.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
Nice pull!
Asl Always...Love Silver! Especially the Winged Silvers!

Nice finds, I don't see people finding more mercs than rosies too often. Congrats

Still looking for a merc in the wild ( not very hard obviously )

CoinFetcher said:
Still looking for a merc in the wild ( not very hard obviously )

To be honest I think they kinda are. I have only found 1 or 2. Other than this little stash. Well...I found like 2 more, from the same bank...the day before I moved. So. I guess 4 total before this! But keeping looking...if you don't...I will!
HH everyone

I think he meant he is not trying very hard to find one, not that they are not very hard to find

nice finds Conley!

Always nice to pull some Ag on the "home turf"

HH,
Bigheed

I've only found one merc and that came from a CWR in a pretty bad part of town. It was a really dirty 1917.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back