• IMG_5979.JPG
    IMG_5979.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Don't bow to the tyranny of a bad day amigo. You just got some of the junk out of the way :icon_sunny: . There has got to be loot waitting for you or at least a bikini or 2 :o. Good luck and let us know how your next trip goes.

Acevillav

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Ahhhhhh now you know how I've been feeling when I go to the beach! These are normal finds for me while everyone else is finding gold, silver and diamonds. Heh heh Keep at it. There is stuff there. You just missed it! BTW I met your buddy Glen the day after you hunted with him. I didn't find much that day either but it was nice meeting another T-neter. My total for that day. $1.30 in clad and no jewelry. Actually I met two other T-neter's the same day. Stupid me.... I can't remember their names. One was Ken something nice guy and the other was ? West Central Florida. Boy not only am I not finding good stuff but my memory is going bad too! Ahhh the "Golden Years". Maybe I've found something gold after all and it ain't good!

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all go through periods like this. I also think that the beaches are pretty well sanded in from what I am seeing?

Check my post on South Beach, take a trip there and I will guarantee you can did junk all day long and will be loving it. It may even pay to turn the machine on while your out in the water.
fwp-smiley-02.gif

Cavedweller

May 6, 2008
Guzz : I'am Not finding as much as I though I would so do'nt throw in the towel just yet - I had a little
case of burn out but I'am over it and I'am going to keep up the pace and hope for the best -
- Cavedweller

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
JUST  had  to  blow  some  steam Folks ...... I work 2 and a half foot  cut  today that  went  for  at  least 300 yds  or better ....anyway,  theres  always  tomorrow  Guz1 ;D ;D ;D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, this is a hobby, not a job, right? If you want to have a productive day, everyday, become a chicken plucker at tyson farms. You'll always get enough of that. :icon_jokercolor:

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
I'm not one to talk....only been mding for about a year...yet when i get down...i just look in my treasure box....i sure don't have as much as i want,,,,yet i have much more than i did a year ago....

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they all hocked there goods for gas money. Up here in the NE beaches are not any better. The summer is still young yet so there is still hope. I have noticed alot of detectorest out on the beaches. More so than any past year.

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
HEY  dvest.. Im not  plucking  no  chickens... And this is job to me If wanted a hobby I'd buy a fricken train set ...  : Guzz

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzz, keep the faith man, keep digging, no matter how frustrating it seems to get, keep digging that junk, no matter how much junk you seem to find, just think "got to keep digging on till I'm not finding any more junk" Remember I almost stop last weekend in Daytona but I kept on and look what happen........................................By the way, if possible can you have all the junk cleaned out by this Friday, I'm thinking of hunting that side of the state this weekend...... ;D :wink: :thumbsup:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when things get rough, I think to myself, "chickenplucker, buckbuckbuck, chickenplucker, buckbuckbuck", all of a sudden, things don't look too bad. You're gonna find more than any armchair warrior for sure. hang in there. :icon_jokercolor:

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzz, I told ya night hunt, 3 to 4 ft, I got it all. An i was plucking a damn chicken at the same time. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Thanks  Davest.. I just  had  to  blow  off  some  steam..  Sometimes  My  Cajun an sicilian blood  gets  to  BOILING, and  then after  a   while  Im  fine ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  guzz

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
You get this way TH give us a holler, In the mean time I;ll keep it cleaned up for ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Guzz I will be up your way tomorrow since you left the good stuff. Stay tuned for photos lol.....

OP
OP
guzz1

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
HEY Bill clean all those Can Shreds out for me would ya . I was gonna call manpower and donate the mds for the day,, ..... ;D ;D ;D

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I better get my nap in, Its gonna be another long night, Just kidding Bill, Cheer up Guzz , Im taking you to the honey hole. But ya gotta be very, very, very, Quit. Its hunting season. COTTON

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guzz is it possible some others may have been there before you guys hit there?  I know the other day, July 5th,  at Clearwater I got there at 6 am and it had already been raided.  By the time I left there were already probably without exaggerating 20 others including Cotton with detectors in their hands.  Actually I invited him up here.  I couldn't believe that many people could be there hunting at one time. 

I know you guys do well down there.  Today was just a bad day, tomorrow will be a better one.

Good luck.

JP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread