Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you have better things to do than call people names?

While invading their posts with conjecture and backwards logic in attempts to derail their course of discussions.....?

Nothing productive ?

Probably not..... thats why you are actually here....because every time that my post pops up to the top when I add something you feel threatened.....:dontknow:

You are that automated ... its sad.....:laughing7:

To be honest, not one of you would ever speak to me that way to my face. So dream on.....:headbang:

You all talk trash under your breath like its a joke......and then you point fingers at me, claiming I haven't found anything?

Who's laughing at who? Think About It....8-)

Stop projecting your failures around at others.....basic psychological behavior like that is obvious,

.....and as to why you have nothing to show anyone here ??? :dontknow:

Nothing but your ability to claim that your direction in research is on track simply because you drum up historical drivel about it wherever you go.....?

And you drag me into your hysterical argument about which Beale was where......:dontknow:

To you who has nothing but argument, and one that has become a repetitious harassment and provocative attempt to get me to fly off the handle, I'm gonna tell you one time to YOUR face......you beg for attention by arguing with me and changing the subjects constantly and its pathetic

Go buy a book from Bedford, VA and tell me you will find the treasures, cause someone wrote it down for you to find.

Remember the Teacher promised you a treat if you study hard....LOL.... :laughing7:

I think you are going to have to think a little harder than that......

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No that is what happens when posters can not talk freely without being hovered over by a vulture.

More like when the creator of the post finds its been turned into another PM fest on his dime....

Hit the road if you don't like it Big Guy.....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is not the only thing you can not do?

As if anyone needs your permission cause you've wandered around the idea of the Beale the longest.....

Time for some Chair Dancing.....

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything you have just posted reveals your demeanor there is nothing else to say. Good-Bye.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treat each other with respect or I will lock this thread!

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Eldo...I agree. This thread will be the one where I reveal more. It will be left open because I'm being "respectful".

This is not our forum...we are only guests. Yet, we are trying to give people the knowledge they need. Trying... We'll see...

[FONT=&quot]"Show you the gold"...is this what treasure investigation ultimately comes to ... money? In the end, we'll show you a treasure. However, first hear this: If a treasure investigation leads to the discovery of a chest, buried, in a spot that is private/protected property, this is a success! Who cares about seeing "the gold"... if you can't access it I'm saying. One still has a success! It is found! The Beale is solved! We're just waiting to make the announcement. Be patient and wait like we do. Sometimes one does not own anything but intellectual property...the knowledge of it all. AND THAT'S AS VALUABLE AS SOLID GOLD.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We come on forums to discuss our research not to educate others in the right order of knowledge. Knowledge we all have. Just share what you want and we can figure the rest out for ourselves.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry Franklin,

Logic does have an order to it, at least a tangible one.......free from any of the usual hooplah

Le Grand doesn't need my permission, nor does anyone else.....cause to us this is serious and is our time in forming friendships with people who actually WANT TO SOLVE IT

But you guys seem to revel in your own reflections all the time here.....its like you cant find the answers, so you entertain the forum with the attempt to further disrupt other posters from coming here and offering anything.....so they can't find it either

You literally scare people off and insult them like its your Dogma.......

I can smell that type of person from 1000yds

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry Franklin,

Logic does have an order to it, at least a tangible one.......free from any of the usual hooplah

Le Grand doesn't need my permission, nor does anyone else.....cause to us this is serious and is our time in forming friendships with people who actually WANT TO SOLVE IT

But you guys seem to revel in your own reflections all the time here.....its like you cant find the answers, so you entertain the forum with the attempt to further disrupt other posters from coming here and offering anything.....so they can't find it either

You literally scare people off and insult them like its your Dogma.......

I can smell that type of person from 1000yds

You and legrand chat all you want and wallow in your pride. I am leaving you two to it. No matter what you say as long as it is not an insult. Carry on, I will leave you two to it since you have it all figured out. I for one do not need to hear it any more.

O

Old Silver

Opening post:
The final derived series of photos to the clues to the 30 shares and the vault are being uploaded after the dig in Virginia, this spring. Until then we have set up a facebook page to show off the entirety of these derived movements from Virginia to the Mine Systems and back to VA in the best show of evidence to date concerning the affairs in the Beale Papers coded in secret.

Hope you all enjoy,:headbang:8-):headbang:

Solving the Beale Papers -

( Link removed by mod for rule violation)

First response:
An interesting work of fiction.

This is what started the fight on this thread, and it's the same as what starts it on ALL threads. After this disrespectful attack, the thread deteriorated into something that had nothing to do with the opening post, or treasure hunting in general. Some posters are here with an agenda to start arguments.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Opening post:

First response:

This is what started the fight on this thread, and it's the same as what starts it on ALL threads. After this disrespectful attack, the thread deteriorated into something that had nothing to do with the opening post, or treasure hunting in general. Some posters are here with an agenda to start arguments.

i have noticed that he does seem to be the one to start arguments, but reb seems to help too. i find all the information here interesting, but ------------name removed----- is very rude most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have noticed that he does seem to be the one to start arguments, but reb seems to help too. i find all the information here interesting, but ------------name removed----- is very rude most of the time.

Posting someones Name is a Bannable Offense so is having Several Alias's Here
for disreputable reasons!

this is Your Only Warning !

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
You and legrand chat all you want and wallow in your pride. I am leaving you two to it. No matter what you say as long as it is not an insult. Carry on, I will leave you two to it since you have it all figured out. I for one do not need to hear it any more.[/QUyour OTE]

Franklin...your post is disrespectful and upsetting. Because Eldo and I have corroborated and worked to determine the solution to the Beale Papers...this is not prideful behavior. Don't get me wrong; however, we are proud of our accomplishment...but not prideful which insinuates a wrong. Why, for the life of me I can't understand, do you "not need to hear it anymore"? Why would anyone not want to be a part of this discovery which, I know, has not yet been revealed? I mean, what's up with this? It's in this thread that I'll post any new information that I can...so gentlemen...let's keep this thread alive and well. ECS...I'm clear...back at you.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is getting shorter and shorter with deleted post. As Treasure hunter said be civil for it is an easy task to just close it down and not worry about the name calling and bickering.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Tnmountains......

The rule is to close out someone's thread after the posters get out of hand?

How does that help the OP get his point across? That just ruins the thread like every troll wants, and yet you fall into that trap?

That allows anyone to stir up drama and close out a site's threads, just because the mods refuse to identify the instigator, and use a blanket time out policy......

Really not interested in being tooled on and then having mods close my threads because someone doesn't have any respect........

You aren't really going to close MY thread for OTHER people's comments are you?

My thread is not offensive.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treat each other with respect or I will lock this thread!

I'd really appreciate it if the people responsible for instigating here were warned instead of you locking MY thread

There is a difference and treating everyone like its a school lesson in manners, and holding a person accountable,

Closing my thread isn't going to do anything to make the individuals stop, and blaming us for this over and over doesnt solve the problem.....

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
I'd really appreciate it if the people responsible for instigating here were warned instead of you locking MY thread

There is a difference and treating everyone like its a school lesson in manners, and holding a person accountable,

Closing my thread isn't going to do anything to make the individuals stop, and blaming us for this over and over doesnt solve the problem.....

LockingthisthreadwillbringontherefusalformetorevealanythingconcerningthediscoveryofBeale.Idon'tthinkyouhaveanythingtoworryabout,Eldo.Thatwouldcausealotofweightontheshouldersofamoderator.Defiance...maybe?Pridesometimesgetsus.Truthiscomingdownthepipe...soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread