Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know the age but it sure is nice... Congrats

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice find! :occasion14:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiffany is overpriced but they still sell millions of dollars worth of jewelry every year. You can send them a picture of your find and ask about when it was made.
Congratulations

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice find! I agree with what "against the wind" says. Must have a story to have the "Return to Maker" wording. I'll try and poke around a little if I get loose today for you. Nice!

suntannedgem

Jan 29, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro with 9.5", 12" & Super Sniper coils, Garrett Treasure Hound Deep Depth Multiplier, Garrett Pin Pointer Pro II, Bounty Hunter Legacy 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to look any way! It is from the "return to Tiffany Collection" Which started as a key ring. I saw one like it but was gold and it was over $20K. Here is the page I found. The smallest piece seems to start at over $150. I did not see yours in the current collection so I suspect it may be quite older. Either way Yeeeehhhaaa!
Shop Return to Tiffany® Jewelry Collection | Tiffany & Co.

Further research found: "Tiffany's Archive" "Who can access information from the Tiffany Archives?
For a fee, the general public may have access. All requests must be submitted in writing with appropriate payment to the Archives. Tiffany & Co. reserves the right to refuse or restrict Archives access to any person or company."

Based on what I saw in the tiny bracelets that they sell today for $$Thousands$$$, you have something $$$Special.

Last edited:

Ron P

Apr 14, 2009
Cary, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
I googled: please return to tiffany and co new york 925 bracelet
Appears to be a souvenir bracelet, the newer ones are chain linked, my "guess" is may be 20 to 30 years old based on the style. Sweet find!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread