Some Better Boxes and an Experiment

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Over the past week and a half I've gotten 9 boxes with 56 silvers including 9 - 64s and 1 Franklin. I also got a 1995 Baseball Olympic Commemorative.

Oh, and I tried to sell some impaired clad proofs and NIFCs on eBay as an experiment to see if they would bring a decent premium. I managed to do just better than breaking even with the fees and all but it definitely wasn't worth the trouble. From now on, all clad proofs and NIFCs are going back to the wild.

JasonB

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why not hold them since its costing you 50 cents and you can always spend them at a later point in time unless you need to capital freed up. Not that they bring much of a premium now, think down the road. If they are in AU/BU shape and are limited production, eventually they will have some value. I do throw the beat up ones back.

Speaking of, I got 2 87D's in my last box. They are in great shape. With 2.8 million minted, these eventually will be hard to find in good shape.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
jason my boxes have been great down hear as well with over 15 90%ers found this week and over 80 40%ers. I hope it continues. As for the S mints I think they will hold some value especially if sold in bulk. The 1987's already bring a premium in good shape.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread