Some Finds

HaveFaith

Apr 4, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Prizm II, White's PI Pro, Sov. GT
Hi everyone, The last 2 weeks have been kinda tough for me. The dr. finally released me back to lite duty. That is not the tough part. I had to give up my beautiful friend, my Blue and Gold Macaw for various reasons. Needless to say I am so devaststed. I want her back so bad. We had her for 8 yrs. The silence is deafening. Anyway, when I got the word that I could go back to work I decided to hit the beach.I hit the kids playground and found 3 quarters, 1 dime, and 2 nickels. Didn't find that much so I decided to go on the beach. I was detecting 10ft or so from the boardwalk. I found a 1941 Merc. dime about 2in down. :o. I was so happy. My 1st one!!

The rest of the finds were from the last 2-3 weeks. On the same day I found the Merc, I had decided to go to this tot lot just down the road from me. Under the equip. I found this tiny brass container, maybe about an inch long by 1/2 in wide. I shook it, there's something in it. I left because I wanted to see what it was. There was a bunch of little kids running around.
Finally!, I opened it. Inside there was this tiny religious statue. I have never seen anything like it. I wonder if it is old? Looks like it could be. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Eileena

Attachments

• mdingstuff.jpg
    mdingstuff.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 705
  • mercandstatue.jpg
    mercandstatue.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 701
Upvote 0
OP
OP
HaveFaith

HaveFaith

Apr 4, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
I had a cockatoo also, sad thing with her. She kept prolapsing, and had surgery after surgery, she died, but they finally found out that she had a perforated ulcer. A little too late. I hope the macaw is OK. I will have to call to find out. Thanx for your kind and understanding replies

Eileena

Attachments

• beakerplaying.jpg
    beakerplaying.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 297
OP
OP
HaveFaith

HaveFaith

Apr 4, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
He is gorgeous Eileena! Thanks for sharing his photo with us too!

I believe she is a gorgeous bird too. (Or boy) Never had her sexed.

Eileena

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread