some improvement

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Got my Wed boxes, no dates and the ink on the boxes is slightly different color. Still yellow but off shade. Each box had a silver showing sos I knew I wasn't skunked. First box gave up dos 64's and 17 40%ers. Second box only three 40%'s. Nice to get a little more silver for a change.
Yesterday I called a downtown bank I used to order Brinks boxes from, they had never had any in the vault before but said they had two boxes. Since I didn't have any ordered for yesterday I went and got them. There was a reason I quit ordering them but at least I wasn't skunked. Got one Ben and one 40%, one in each box.
Got two boxes ordered for Friday- hope the silver continues. I sent my 40%ers off to unitedwebuyitall.com I'll let you all know how it goes. HH Mark

Upvote 0

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
beats my 2 40s and one 64 out of 3k searched, I got some of the newer ink boxes. weird huh? some were newer some were older, time will tell.
I am sending off my coins tomarrow for melt. I cant wait for the results, should be a couple hundred ounces of silver and have 7 ounces of extra gold thats going in. Sending in all the coins, the kens, the 64s, the bens, and the walkers. I had one offer to buy some of the older stuff but the guy never got back too me. Boo on him, his loss, Should I send in the 70Ds? and s's?
This should bring my CHR fund up quite a bit, I should be able to order dozens of boxes a week as to a few at a time :)
Anyway I sent in everything but the two barbers and my dimes and war Nickels. Dont know why I kept the dimes. Maybe I will melt em this week.

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Dave don't send the 70's- I'll trade ya if you don't want them. Here's to some better boxes, HH Mark

cocrh

Apr 9, 2007
I got one of those off color boxes too this week which is cool cuz it had 10 40's and a Ben ;D More of an orange shade and a bit easier to read than the yellow. The yellow box had only 1 40. Hoping for more orange boxes!!

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Got two boxes coming tomarrow- think orange. Sniped a box from the vault room today=SKUNK, don't know why I persist in going there- guess cause I like it down there haha. Next week is my busy week- come on silver. HH all, Mark

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jewelerdave said:
beats my 2 40s and one 64 out of 3k searched, I got some of the newer ink boxes. weird huh? some were newer some were older, time will tell.
I am sending off my coins tomarrow for melt. I cant wait for the results, should be a couple hundred ounces of silver and have 7 ounces of extra gold thats going in. Sending in all the coins, the kens, the 64s, the bens, and the walkers.

Hey Dave,

Where did you send those coins too? I assume you have done a lot of research on pricing and service, since you are so through about everything else. Only place I know I could trust is kitco.

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread