Some people are just plain Mcnuts (with youtube video)

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
TOLEDO (AP) -- A security video from a McDonald's in Ohio shows a woman punching two of the restaurant's employees and smashing a drive-thru window all because she couldn't get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window and slugging one worker and then another.

She then grabbed a bottle out of her car and tossed it through the glass window before speeding off.

Full Story Below:

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/article/20100810/UPDATES01/100810004

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's sad that people now live in a "fast food" mentality...
Not sure what name this mania goes by...

I start college courses again next week and one of my classes is Psychology.
I hope to get many answers in this class....including what may be wrong with me! :laughing7:

{"Um...He's not a threat to himself or others..." :tongue3:}

Scott

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you should be thankful that it's a slow news day in Ohio, since this happened nearly a year ago. I think those McNuggets must be laced with something that is making people have a bad "Jones" over them. Further that woman forgot she was at Mickey D' and it's Burger King that has it "your way" :laughing7:

OP
OP
WindHarvester

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Slow news day indeed, but I think they may have just released the security footage after trial. :dontknow:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I found most amazing is that after her assault, The worker's continued serving the orders without missing a beat. You really have to give those employees credit for their exceptional behavior.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread