Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe end of May, first of June. I have included a pic of one of my flower beds for Newnan man. Coming along quite nicely for March. Eat your heart out, haha!
3-7aa.jpg
3-7bb.jpg
3-7cc.jpg
3-7dd.jpg
3-7ee.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's going on up there this morning? We got what was forecasted it seems down here. I was low on coffee, so I went to King Soopers around 2 in the afternoon. I was surprised to see the rush was already on and forming big lines at the checkout.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's going on up there this morning? We got what was forecasted it seems down here. I was low on coffee, so I went to King Soopers around 2 in the afternoon. I was surprised to see the rush was already on and forming big lines at the checkout.
Not much of nothin really here, TR. We got maybe 6 inches of snow here in the valley. Guy told me he only had about an inch at his place over at Leadville. Right now I70 is closed both directions from Silverthorne east bound for about 55 miles. Loveland ski area closed for the day. I heard 285 was closed also, so really no way to get to Summit County today. CDOT is not able to get snow plows in due to slide offs, accidents, and just too many vehicles blocking the road. Looks like I25 has bad conditions too. Fairly nice here right now, not too cold, but they say another round comes in this afternoon. For now, we don't expect any more Frangers til maybe tomorrow.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much of nothin really here, TR. We got maybe 6 inches of snow here in the valley. Guy told me he only had about an inch at his place over at Leadville. Right now I70 is closed both directions from Silverthorne east bound for about 55 miles. Loveland ski area closed for the day. I heard 285 was closed also, so really no way to get to Summit County today. CDOT is not able to get snow plows in due to slide offs, accidents, and just too many vehicles blocking the road. Looks like I25 has bad conditions too. Fairly nice here right now, not too cold, but they say another round comes in this afternoon. For now, we don't expect any more Frangers til maybe tomorrow.
It just keep coming down here on the high plains. Yeah wouldn't be wise to plan on heading up I70 today. They're all just sitting in their vehicles I saw on the news.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions