Soon very soon E-TRAC who has the best deal on one?

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoy it Rob. Since the Headphones that come with it will only last you 1/2 year to 1 year at best, use them until they die. Just don't get caught with them dying on you out there. I opted for Grey Ghost NDT's since the cord (the part that is likely to break -- (at the jack usually)) is not only replaceable, but also they come with a spare. From 2 1/2 years of detecting, thanks due to DEET eating away at the plastic, the ear cups will likely die on mine far before the inner workings.

That's what I've been hearing about the stock phones and was told that these are good to the Sun ray Gold Pros..I'll be deciding soon before my etrac arrives in the mail next week and by chance does Windy City Detectors both??

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
May 11, 2010
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like my killer bees. yes the stock kosses sucked. you need to be able to adjust volume or you will go deaf.

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
I like my killer bees. yes the stock kosses sucked. you need to be able to adjust volume or you will go deaf.

Yes a volume nob is an important function. I borrowed a pair once from L4s (cant remember what brand), which were too loud and did not have a nob. Its funny, but volume output can really vary between headphones. My Greyghosts have volume nobs on each side. Kind of nice but probably far less important than having at least 1 nob.

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
It's gonna be Sun Ray Gold or the Grey ghost from the feed back I'm getting and thanks again everyone :skullflag:

OP
OP
rob.s

rob.s

May 31, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to windy city detectors today to pick up a few goodies and met up with treasurefiend to give him some hot pepper seeds..bought the,sunray gold phones,skid cover and dust jacket and can't wait till the trac arrives.I was wondering does anyone use the dust jackets on there machines??Also does anyone have a Sunray X-5 coil for s[h=2][/h]ale??Thanks rob P1010399.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread