Sorry but my friends are here

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I know this is not an artifact or really related to them.But this is the reason why I wanted to post this here.All of my friends post here and I want them to see it so I do not have to send tons of P.m.'s.....

To the point./.here it is....I have stage 4a throat Cancer,and I may not be posteing new finds for a while.The radiation and Chemo. will take it out of me....I plan to fight this thing and I plan on winning!But any of my friends that need my new # just P.m. me. Barry if you are still on this site...I need to talk to you my friend....If this has to be deleted because of it not being the proper subject,I understand fully.Thanx to all...NeoGeo...Frank

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You're facing this trial with great courage and determination. You have the support of your family and friends, including your many friends on TNet. Believe!

mastermeow

Jul 17, 2013
I know this is not an artifact or really related to them.But this is the reason why I wanted to post this here.All of my friends post here and I want them to see it so I do not have to send tons of P.m.'s.....

To the point./.here it is....I have stage 4a throat Cancer,and I may not be posteing new finds for a while.The radiation and Chemo. will take it out of me....I plan to fight this thing and I plan on winning!But any of my friends that need my new # just P.m. me. Barry if you are still on this site...I need to talk to you my friend....If this has to be deleted because of it not being the proper subject,I understand fully.Thanx to all...NeoGeo...Frank

Best wishes hopefully you make a full recovery.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not been on in a while, very busy....Frank we are all here for you with this fight. Man I hate it when a good person gets knocked down with this type of disease. I have known you on this site for sometime and always liked the finds you posted. Keep us informed as you are not alone in this. We are here for you my friend!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chris

katdancing

Jun 16, 2012
central wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank, Jesus is constantly holding your right hand. You are not alone; we are all sending our prayers your way.
katdancing

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
May God bless you and your fight against this enemy. You will be added to our prayer chain for a complete and speedy recovery.

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow sorry to hear this, stay positive and healing vibes your way, prayers to you an your family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread