fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mean to be kicking a dead horse but I just recieved the new W&E treasure Best of the Best. While looking threw it I see vino made it in with his gold coin. Now with all the rumblings over the last few days has me looking at that find a lil different now. How many people get the mag but are not in the mix with T-net knowing what's going on here. Myself ALL of his finds are now in question and if true how many other people are getting DUPPED? I'm NOT trying to start anything!!!! Just sad about the whole thing. HH....

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, it's on everyone's mind. Nobody has the answers. Nobody even knows what questions to ask and to whom. Questions need to be answered honestly for the integrity of the hobby, website, and friendships. It's not an easy decision.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is really sad and reverberates across the whole MD community. I am sure he has made a lot of great finds but now ALL will be brought into question. The saddest part is it brings others into the situation and hurts their reps as well. I really miss the days when a mans word meant something.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Look for completed auctions on ebay....see if it's a match.

Attachments

• deadhorse.gif
    deadhorse.gif
    4 KB · Views: 298

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup it's heart breaking!!!! I wrote an article in W&E and got to know the editor and owners fairly well. They were great to work with. It makes me so mad that others have been unknowingly dragged into this. If you want to risk hurting yourself and your own reputation that's one thing. When you put people of high moral character into these situations without them having any idea that takes things to a much different level. Hurting innocent people for your own personal glory is dispicable!!!!

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_scratch:I bought the loot? I blame the liquor?

Usually the latter :occasion14:

In Before The Lock. Figured this one would be locked, since they were locking the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread