Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys for leaking the release would be the 18th I got that info from a well anyway ,I understood it to be a release now I find out there is still a testing phase to be done. I am very sorry getting everyones hopes up and I learned a VERY valuable lesson from this. Im very disappointed to say the least. Im not in the rumor business and all I have is my word ,it really upsets me. To the point if it wasnt the best relic machine for what I do I would sell it and buy another brand at this time I know of no other that can beat it so I will stay where im at for the time being. very very upset sorry for getting your hopes up you can believe when I posted the post about sept 18th I believed it was true.

Man - do not beat yourself up on this. Just keep posting those finds, tips, and video links. That's what I care about. (oh and perhaps a road trip down your way to buddy up on one of your permissions ;) ) Fuggetaboutit.

man I just want them to send me a FREE hat lol seriously though that update business ruffled my feathers.

Well just live and learn......
images (9).jpg

should have stuck with what I know (finding relics) and stayed out of metal detecting politics.

I agree with Vferrari. You get a pass on this one Calabash.....as long as you keep posting those good videos :occasion14:

No worries man! You can search in the "other forum's" Deus section for "Update" or "v4" and see a TON of info, coming from sources at the top, and in each case the release never happened. So you're not the only one to post info from reputable sources on this whole v4 roller coaster. I've been excited 3 times now in the last year for a release that never happened. Lets hope that XP doesn't say a peep about v4.x or v5 before its ready for release. As I said before, none of us care that it takes this long, we want a quality product, but they have to manage the information about the release much better in the future. It doesn't give a good impression about a company that keeps saying it'll be released and then it falls through.

It's all good CD. I'm rocking the hell out that sifter program at my trashy sites. Two thumbs up on that puppy.

I satisfied my itch for something new for the Deus by purchasing a standard 9" coil with lower stem from Bart at BBH. so now I can wait until the new hardware comes out. I'll definitely be getting the elliptical and two pointers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back