Sounds to me like she had more money than she knew what to do with

F

Felinepeachy

It's folks like that that I just don't feel sorry for. Sharp as a marble, that one LOL

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
I've dealt with the same thing here! 2 guys selling home theaters systems for whatever you offer! They say the place they was supposed to deliver them wont accept them, but their boss says to get rid of them before they come back! You end up buying a taped up box. I aint no sucker, but plenty of people have fell for it!

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
"Chevy Impala with no rims and untinted windows."
Sounds like a great neighborhood if you identify cars by not having rims or tint! Only one of those kind in the county i think we got him!

F

Felinepeachy

diggummup said:
"She said one of the men had a gold tooth." wow, that's surprising.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
10 at night, gold tooth, chevy impala, selling an Ipad for 180.00 and she still bought it....................

HERE'S YOUR SIGN :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you think your buying "hot goods" stolen from a fed ex home delivery * thus the "cheap price" but your the one getting hosed. --crooks if caught tell the cops you were told it was "hot goods " but bought it any ways ............ thus often it goes unreported as the "buyers" in many cases do not want to be known as "buyers of hot goods" to the cops * its a old street con scam -- you can not cheat a honest person * a person has to know "something" is not legit with a item priced way below it normal value , but since they buy anyway they are the "mark"in the con game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread