🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sekypaleo said:
prolab69 said:
allan said:
Pic data says it was taken jan. 19 2011 , need to change the camera date , nice find !
Sorry, but something just doesnt seem kosher here, his 3rd Reg foot belt plate says image 0927 and was posted June 21st, but this one was found June 27th and is image 0886? ....Is it just me? or do other people see whats going on here?
I think quite a few on here see what's going on, but forum rules prevent us from throwing the BS flag.

I replied on one of his other findings post that I thought that the 13 slave tags he says he found sold for $126,500, not $188,000, as he quoted.
That's according to public records that I had Googled.
I too often have $60,000 errors in my accounting memory.
Does the thot plicken?
Carl

prolab69

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MonkeyBoy said:
sekypaleo said:
prolab69 said:
allan said:
Pic data says it was taken jan. 19 2011 , need to change the camera date , nice find !
Sorry, but something just doesnt seem kosher here, his 3rd Reg foot belt plate says image 0927 and was posted June 21st, but this one was found June 27th and is image 0886? ....Is it just me? or do other people see whats going on here?
I think quite a few on here see what's going on, but forum rules prevent us from throwing the BS flag.

Pesky rules!!! Give me a bit of time and I'll post one of the NICEST SC T&W you will have ever seen dug!!! My dad... when he first started.. with a machine I bought him... and he had no clue what it was when he first found it!! Errrr... newbe luck!!

MB
:thumbsup: Dont get me wrong, the items are jaw dropping to say the least :thumbsup: ...no doubt thier authentic...if he found them all? more power to him..if it were me with Items like those?...id be bragging like "CRAZY!!!

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Just curious about your wonderful find .. is the center disc of the buckle an applied die stamped disc or is it a solid cast variety?

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
if only it were this easy to the rest of us.... join Tnet.... make 8 previous posts.... then BAM .. BANNER FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been at this over 20 yrs now.... and gotta say I needa learn some hunting and cleaning tips from this guy

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice buckle. But I too would like to see the back and get more info on it. It won't make banner by just a picture alone. Also nothing was said it was dug and he has never been back on here since the post. I am a little skeptical too. Still a nice looking buckle.

CC Hunter

Aug 7, 2004
Timbuktu
Detector(s) used
Magnet on a Stick
Nice South Carolina buckle (although likely late / AKA: Post CW)

Wreath is a marriage, but a fairly close match (there are both good and bad marriages.....even when partners come from different locations ... :wink:)

Unless we are in a time warp, January or there-abouts isn't yesterday. ;D

CC

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Aquila

Jun 9, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 150, Golden mask 3
There appears to be troll activity in this forum :tongue3: :tongue3:

Attachments

• badum.png
    badum.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 363

oldsalty19

Silver Member
May 29, 2011
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 and AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great find......whats it made out of???

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice What's it made of

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting