redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Matt, we are working on another run to Shelby so keep checking in. I will be glad to shoot you an email when we have something going on.

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to try and get out tomorrow if it is not raining and detect around town a couple places. If anyone wants to go they are welcome. Not real sure about a time yet

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man the rain has pretty much got me shut down, hopefully it will not be raining this weekend

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to but wife's birthday. If I get a chance it will be spur of the moment. Ya'll let me know if you are going to try somewhere. I am ready for the cold wind and rain to move the heck on, so we can get busy. Have a couple of new leads on some local logging camps and stories.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking about later I am sorry lol

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vader, if you want to get together for a couple hours Saturday morning and do some detecting we can.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might but I'll let you know tomorrow I have a va appointment tomorrow and I don't if I will feel Saturday

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you thinking about, I might be able to go for awhile Saturday morning and cut out around 11:00.

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry can't go my back is giving me problems

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking I might go to Jaycee park in the morning. See if I can find anything. Nothing to exciting. But bronco if you what to go somewhere else I'm open

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here, is the deal, the wife and kids are leaving town for the weekend. So I am really wanting to do some good detecting. I would not object to an over night trip of anyone is up for that

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have most of the day free. I have six more connected lots on a creek in town and an area near the depot but we can hold those. Suppose to be cool that morning so creatures shouldn't be a problem. Did you have somewhere in mind? Old Augusta, Shelby, Americus, Black Creek boat landings. Let's ride

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bronco, I didn't really have any place in mind. Any of those places would be fun, old augusta when I went and walked around our there was heavily wooded but I would give it a shot if you want to. Or maybe try some old CCC camps

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a listing for the ccc camps but the locations are somewhat general, like two miles south of Brooklyn or west of Richton. Think the Brooklyn one is Ashe Lake, the state has put in ADA access for fishing so not sure how they would look at us MDing, just have to check. Do you know of any? Mapped out the historic schools in Perry Co. from gps, some are on private property, most are gone but might be worth the ride, be an all day thing. I might have to cut out by 3:00 on Saturday, not sure just yet but free morning till. Have an old house site just past the old Newman Lumber office, city now but grown up, not to far from train trussel where crews were suppose to camp. Just let me know what you think. Anyone else free for Saturday?

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you say we try for some of the old schools? Text me or give me a call tomorrow lets get the details hammered out. Do you if anyone else is gonna be able to make it?

gsm45

Mar 21, 2013
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm back from gold country bronco. Let me know if you get something going. If I get over my jet lag I may join you.

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just talked to Jblack and we are going to meet at the ball park next to Kamper Park about 8:00 in the morning. We have some city lots on Gordon's Creek and a old house place down from the depot. There is also Chain Park near the river train trussell that we can check out. We have two other ideas to cover and see who would be interested. If anyone else is free tomorrow and wants to hunt, come on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread