south mississippi

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to try and make it. But I cannot say for 100 percent.

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I am going to be able to make it Sunday if it is still on !!!

Vader37

Jan 19, 2015
Petal
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking forward to digging some dirt with u

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Little slow today but very interesting area and the usual suspects hunting. No snakes so that's a good thing. Pulled a "42 Mercury Dime, "44 wheat and a couple of clad and that was the extent of my day. I think Jamey still has the earliest dime this year. I still say duct tape that thing up and let's dig but the wife out ranks me. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• MerDim.JPG
    MerDim.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 89

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome dime, mine may be older, but they stamped yours sideways. Way cooler than mine!!! Lol. Hard to tell from the photo, how worn is it? The more wear, the more history! Guys, we need to keep the merc trend alive!!!

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427668685.357312.jpg

On a serious note, please watch out for snakes. They can be hard to see! Found this guy by my blueberry bush a couple of weeks ago, so they are out and about.

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only got worried one time today. Thought there was a bear coming out of the woods, then realized it was Jblack. :blackbeard:

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha bronco! You see I keep the beard long for covert operations you never know when I will need to hide a relic in there. Haha

stjaw01

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2015
Hattiuesburg, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics omega 8000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son stepped on one at my front door the other day and killed it. Not sure what kind it was. It was black on top and a orangish brown color on bottom.

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son stepped on one at my front door the other day and killed it. Not sure what kind it was. It was black on top and a orangish brown color on bottom.

Stepped on a Jblack or a snake?

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone get a chance to do any detecting this weekend?

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried for a bit after the wife's family reunion at a county community center. Found two old houses on the "60 aerial, covered half of it and only come up with a little clad and one beat-up tax token. What about the camping?

Jameyjg01

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully I get my stitches out Thursday and doc can release me to start back to digging, before Jblack and Bronco dig up all the good stuff!!! What is the plan for Saturday? Going to plan on being there regardless if I can dig or not...

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are going to meet at Ward's at Hardy St & 40th Ave around 8:00. See who shows up, talk and plan, and see if the weather will let us give it a go. Have 4 good sized city lots to try. If you know of anyone who is interested, come on but they have to buy their own biscuit and coffee. :coffee2:

Jblack

Oct 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camping was a lot of fun, I had my detector with me but we were staying on a state park so didn't get to detect.
I hope you get the stitches out too man cause let me tell you what it's hard diggin all the good stuff with only two or 3 people lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread