Southeastern branch Coin Roll Hunters Club meeting, What do you think?

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
What do ya'all think about having a party, uh, meeting of the coin roll hunters in the southeastern states? We could talk about our finds, stake out our territory, tell stories, tell which banks to avoid, etc. Maybe it could be over Columbus day or sumthin like that. If we met in Georgia, the people from the other states could CRH on the way to the meeting. Sounds like fun to me.

Upvote 0

Sheldius

Mar 15, 2007
Bronx, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Minelab E-trac, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Georgia, so I could probably make it.

HH.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw something in the post about a party? ??? ;D Does that include music & dancing? ???

What part of Georgia?

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
And with LJ thinkin she needs to expand her territory too... you southerners won't even be able to buy silver after her road trip LOL. HH Mark

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
ringding said:

Yes-

By the time we arrive after having hunted all the way, you guys will throw a sack on our heads and take all the silver! :D

OP
OP
R

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
They must not have the Second Amendment in Texas. Muggers get shot here in Georgia.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
ringding said:
They must not have the Second Amendment in Texas. Muggers get shot here in Georgia.

LOL!!!
As you probably know, the 2nd ammendment is the first thing a child memorizes in kindergarten along with the pledge of allegiance here. ;)

We just get a little suspiscious when someone suggests we CRH (necessary tools include lots of cash), before we get to the party!!! :o

I was having a little fun with you - sounds like you have a group down there that is close to each other - it would be a fun get - together and I would be there if it was TX or LA. Except for El Paso - that's as far as Atlanta. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread