Southern Crosses by Larry Annen (Guy In Back)

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh dear goodness the book was AWESOME!! I just finished reading my signed copy of the book I bought from our own Guy In Back here on Treasurenet and it was one everyone should read! Great book...incredible story! WHEN IS THE NEXT BOOK COMING OUT?? This is gonna make me nuts waiting for the next book to see what they are up to next! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to sign it as well Larry, that makes it an extra special book in my library! Love it!!!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Your welcome, and thank you for your kind words. ;D

I think you can tell that Pete and Janet are falling in love... and into more treasure!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
This one has our hero's finding treasure near Sanibel and Captiva with an unexpected discovery off of Egmont Key. It's an action/adventure novel filled with sailing, treasure hunting, some not so nice cops, and of course our hero...

The second book (in the works) may just find a greedy archeologist with lead poisoning in the swamps of the Everglades :o

Here is a blurb for the book~

Pete Mitchell cast off the dock lines on a beautiful summer morning. Teal blue waters slipped beneath the hull of his sailboat as he turned south upon departing Tampa Bay. Another stunning sunrise at sea quietly cloaked the hidden perils that lay just ahead. Decades old mysteries, treasures, and secrets of the past sometimes choose unsuspecting sailors to reveal their closely guarded mysteries. Scuba diving into the depths invariably reveals new and unique adventures, and sometimes criminal evidence, with each kick of the fins. Leslie Alexander thought his life was in perfect order, until the unintentional discovery that held the potential to end his career, and possibly his life. Being a top member of the local sheriff’s department afforded one certain privileges, until now.

The back cover-

Attachments

• Back cover.jpg
    Back cover.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 208
OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I can't wait for the next adventure....I could not put that first book down once I started it.....I just HAD to know what happened! lol Now you have me even more excited for the next one! You say the next one is "in the works" well works faster...works faster! lol I am ready to head to the swamps and see what adventures are there! ;D

DD-777

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2007
Over the River and thru the Woods...
Detector(s) used
Team Tesoro
Larry is a super "Guy" and a fantastic author as well. I think most any of our fellow members would thoroughly enjoy "Southern Crosses". I had the wonderful "problem" of not being able to put it down after I started it... ;D

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I've been gone a while again, this time it was a sailboat race to Mexico, and then off to the middle east. I've got to find time to get back to writing and metal detecting...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread