Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your better off with a new Pack as those replacement batteries are going to be cheap and cost almost as much as a new pack. Plus something could be wrong with your pack.

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Sandman said:
Your better off with a new Pack as those replacement batteries are going to be cheap and cost almost as much as a new pack. Plus something could be wrong with your pack.
Sandman in original packs minelab use not the TOP batteries, but some sort middle, in my old explorer was GP that you can buy in shop. Hand made pack with welded batteries can be better and cheaper, plus its will be done in US but not in the other side of the world- like now.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You only need one pack that has a bad cell. Minelab tests each battery before adding it to the charger pack. Something could be wrong with the pack over 3 years or even the recharger.

stasys

Jun 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer xs
Sandman said:
You only need one pack that has a bad cell. Minelab tests each battery before adding it to the charger pack. Something could be wrong with the pack over 3 years or even the recharger.
Yes its true can be only one cell dead,but this can be tested anywhere where professionals works, nothing special that you need Minelab. and like before I said at least two times cheaper than Minelab.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stasys said:
Sandman said:
Yes its true can be only one cell dead,but this can be tested anywhere where professionals works, nothing special that you need Minelab. and like before I said at least two times cheaper than Minelab.

Yes, but who said "Professionals" will test the cells. Minelab will send a new pack. It money is so tight, just use alkalies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions