Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well it really looks like an "H" to me......I even asked my wife to take a look at it and with out telling her my opinion, she also saw an "H"

OP
OP
Relic_hunter1557

Relic_hunter1557

Feb 15, 2007
Well it looks like this one should go up onto the wall of stumpers. Thanks guys for trying to figure it out but this one has got me except for the florenza cross or that's what i think atleast because if you look very closely at one of the pictures you can tell that the ends have the fleur de lis.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Relic_hunter1557 said:
Well it looks like this one should go up onto the wall of stumpers. Thanks guys for trying to figure it out but this one has got me except for the florenza cross or that's what i think atleast because if you look very closely at one of the pictures you can tell that the ends have the fleur de lis.

Don't give up so soon... I bet Trez can figure -it -out or some one else if we get a better pic or if cleaned properly.......we do need better pics....even an expert would

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Chagy said:
Relic_hunter1557 said:

Don't give up so soon... I bet Trez can figure -it -out or some one else if we get a better pic or if cleaned properly.......we do need better pics....even an expert would
I also believe in Trez. Sorry to keep giving photographic advice, but try placing an artificial light source at an angle, like RGecy suggested to show more detail. Dont use flash. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread