Spanish/Jesuit/MexicanMINE SHRINES

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is whats behind the priest and to the right is where you first get into the bowl IMG298.jpg IMG313.jpg IMG325.jpg IMG372.jpg if you pm me your email ill send you all the pics i have of the bowl its awesome im almost done pinpointing all the sealed mines in my site area thers just to much for a newbe like me to handle alone. this site is probably better than mine but how much does one person need. i only need a couple of cookies and thats it and maybee one kings crown thats fairly easy to get to. lol

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok hears some lions for you guys three in one picture plus what i call the jay leno indian head dude enjoy 109_1659.JPG

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho:
Have you taken a close look at that standing stone piece in the lower left area?? It's being held up by a couple of larger stones with notches cut in them. Whatever you do, please take care to NOT move that standing piece in any way. It may hold some important information.

Last edited:

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS
no i havent been two that site for a while. also here is a pic of the priest chair from the top and from behind. IMG023.jpg IMG028.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho:
Did the guy in this photo know about that head busting rock above him at the top of the monument?? The circled area to the right is filled will letters and signs.

Now, to the left of the monument; on the far cliff face, that large area I circled is filled with some large figures shapes and figures.......a big black "T" and a big white "T"; Xs, 7s, As, and Ys. On the right end of the area is a LARGE, black figure of an owl. There is a trail coming down on the left end, then along the face, just above the bottom section of the yellow circle linework.

That small yellow outlined area, on the left, just below the large circle is a BEAUTIFUL, 3 dimensioned carving of a very detailed OWL. Just to the right of the owl is a little man with a beard and wearing a 3-pronged crown. The little circle on the right end has an "8" along with several other, small letters and figures.

Frankly, that whole area on the far mountain side looks like a trainload of alphabet soup was poured all over that cliff. I didn't try to mark everything because there's just too much to do that. The small yellow circles that I did draw, are covering other details.

IMG028--Sancho.jpg

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think he noticed it. I dint notice it till after i went through my pictures. I knew you were going to say something about the cliff face. That rock you asked me not to move move is at the base of that cliff. And that is where the trail begins and takes you into the other side. Also at the base is a nice looking owl tree.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG025.jpg [/ATTACH] IMG027.jpg these are the best i have of of the cliff side. and a closer pic of the chair. also there is no access to that cliff side. the only way in is to hike. and thats about a full days hike one way. And behind that there are about 15 waterfalls or more. Ive only been there once but they were everywhere. there are i think three streams that join with the main river at the bottom. These are steep and they all run all year. There are treasure signs all over. One could spend a month in this place and still not see all that is in there. Also those rocks on the back side of the chair look like a rock hammer and an axe ??

Attachments

• IMG030.jpg
    IMG030.jpg
    956.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho:
Man, that area is so rugged that I'd almost believe it was too tough for the Spanish to work, but then, if the Ancients were the ones to establish the mines, then the Spanish could have made use of THEIR work. With all of those LARGE, detailed carvings that can be easily seen from as far away as this monument, the theory I'd favor is the Ancients were there first and established the working mines and the Spanish came in centuries later and also worked them. Notice I said "mines" with the "s" because I'm also thinking that there's more than one mine in that area. You wrote that there are at least 3 side streams to the main one and they all are active the year round. That kind of river action is what cuts down across motherloads throughout the centuries and deposites the gold particles (nuggets and fines) into the streams where they're flushed down stream for a ways.

The Ancients could easily have traced those placer gold deposits back upstream to locate the sources and then dug in the mines. That area could have produced thousands of tons of gold ore for them and then, later the Spanish. I believe the Ancients would only have covered the mines openings to protect them from natural destruction and not as a way to keep them secret. The Ancients had no competitors in their day. The Spanish vandals would have tried to HIDE the mines and tailings because of their paranoia. PLUS, I do not believe the Spanish could have constructed the trails into and around such rugged places as THIS, no matter HOW many slaves they had. They just did not have that engineering talent and experience. Those German miners they brought over had the hard rock mining knowledge, but that simply does not equate to having the CIVIL engineering knowledge needed to put in trails and roadways in a place like this. I believe this kind of engineering was done by the same people who built Pumma Punku and the other great projects located all over the world.

The true Ancients had knowledge and technologies that we do not have even today. Many of their signs and symbols were adopted by the Spanish for their own code requirements. I believe the Spanish were just a bunch of opportunists who managed to take the greatest advantages of the work done by those Ancients and that is why the Federal Government has locked up so much ground like this, because so much good stuff is still in the ground. The Ancients did not get it all and the Spanish dang sure didn't either.

That huge, 3 dimensional owl statue that I marked on that other cliff face; along with the king with the crown are so large and detailed that no one can miss seeing them from THIS side of the canyon.......as shown from these last photos that you've posted. That daggum owl is FACINATING. That is exactly the kind of carving the Ancients would have put on their site......and IMPORTANT site. They MIGHT be marking a tomb or a schrine of the Ancients.

Last edited:

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
IMG028aaaaa.jpg the rock that will fall looks like the owl marker,what do u have looking to the left of that photo?the tallest stone on that mount looks like a knight or something looking left?and that distant pic has a nice big 7 near bottom right of pic.u might have a double owl there?

Last edited:

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i found some more pics of the back cliff these were taken from the river at the bottom of the canyon 109_1976.JPG 109_1680.JPG 109_1681.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread