Spanish treasure...here are some pix

OP
OP
M

michaeljefrry

Jun 7, 2006
The more i look at the artifacts we've found so far... the more i think there was some kind of a battle between the indians and the spaniers....

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been watching this post over a period of time with great interest. I knew nothing about hidden treasure or signs since it first started and today I know just a little thanks to the various posters here on Tnet. I have noted that over the past couple of years a few people have posted treasure signs, death traps, maps, etc., but I can't recall anyone admitting springing a death trap or actually finding treasure. Is that because they didn't or is it because they wish to remain quiet? Without saying who or where can anyone relate a recent treasure tale of success? Thanks in advance. M ??? nty

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Monty,

I think it is for the most part ... what the trap protected.
If for no other reason than personal safety, once that point is reached the posted trail ends.

It is a given. If the truth is uncovered the finder is in a world of litigation,...etc.
It makes no sense to go public with the particulars.

OP
OP
M

michaeljefrry

Jun 7, 2006
POST CLOSED HEHEHEHE...
this is my last comment....
just want to which you the same luck i had to all of you out there..keep up the good work and never give up ;)

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jacko's post were responsible for me learning to think "outside the box"....Steve

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Personally, I would say that you are looking at a portal headstone. They are an indicator to a hidden mine shaft about 80 feet away. Being that this stone is standing, would indicate that a smaller stone is laying flat and covering the portal. Have you found any heart shaped stones laying on the ground anywhere nearby? You may need a tf900 double box detector to bounce sonar down in an effort to locate a hollow spot if your to be sure. I acquired one earlier this year and have already had success......They really work tits and will open up an entirely new treasure hunting experience for you. Worth every penny.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Picture this stone laying down and look ahead around 80 feet or paces on this line, one way or the other. If this doesn't produce a small boulder with a portal behind it, then look for yet a second small headstone laying on the ground along these lines. A stone resembling a torch flame may be sitting along side of it. Aim likewise with this smaller headstone.

Attachments

• Picture 05a2A.jpg
    Picture 05a2A.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,057

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
Hey Thom, what's up? Seen any lost Spanish galleons in the desert lately? I hear it's still out there somewhere buried in a massive sand dune, due to an ancient typhoon that flooded the entire western U.S. a few hundred years ago. They loaded it with a stolen Aztec treasure out of northern Arizona and then the waters receded before they could sail. What do you think of the headstone in this thread? Looks ancient Jesuit......:icon_profileright: :icon_profileleft:

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Twisted Fork said:
Hey Thom, what's up? Seen any lost Spanish galleons in the desert lately? I hear it's still out there somewhere buried in a massive sand dune, due to an ancient typhoon that flooded the entire western U.S. a few hundred years ago. They loaded it with a stolen Aztec treasure out of northern Arizona and then the waters receded before they could sail. What do you think of the headstone in this thread? Looks ancient Jesuit......:icon_profileright: :icon_profileleft:

Now it's 'Aztec treasure'? For years it was loaded with pearls, but I guess that wasn't valuable enough for today's crowd. What's next - a KGC vault?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread