Speaking Of Gun Control

HIO Danny Boy and mi other friends": I wonder why those that demand strict gun control have no answer when I ask them "Mexico has such strict laws, that it is practically impossible for a citizen to have a firearm, yet, has one of the highest rates of murder in the world, why ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Hummm I always thought gun control meant being able to hit what your shooting at :dontknow:

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HIO Danny Boy and mi other friends": I wonder why those that demand strict gun control have no answer when I ask them "Mexico has such strict laws, that it is practically impossible for a citizen to have a firearm, yet, has one of the highest rates of murder in the world, why ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Hello mate. Well, if the guys who have to enforce that law know for a fact that enforcing it will get them seriously dead...which it does there...then the war is lost!
It'd all depend on just how many Americans would be willing to shoot a cop dead just for doing his job, which i know happens a lot, but i'm talking everyday law abiding citizens here. :dontknow:

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:

Don Jose de La Mancha

I just answered this exact posting on the other gun control thread. It may be different in the country, but out here people can easily have a firearm, with a permit, as long as it is not military grade. That is, .22 or shotguns, including 12 gauge. In my village there is actually a cartridge and shell store which sells bullets and shells. However, there are a tremendous amount of illegal weapons. I am not talking Zeta types. I am talking old farmers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back