Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
500 Mbps plan at times will give me this speed. Insane!

100_2180.JPG

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We just switched to Spectrum this winter. I get 560Mps reliably.

Prior, on Dish, I kid you not it was always under 3.0 MPs download and upload under 2.0 MPs. Pathetic. We were without phone for two weeks and internet was going to be over a month until their scheduled next date - having missed two prior appointments. So I cancelled and went with the just availed able out here in East Bugnut NY.

Gulf Coast Pirate

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2021
Bayport, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spectrum is awesome. We had internet through our phone line until recently and it was horribly slow. I don't know what our speed is but it's fast!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We just switched to Spectrum this winter. I get 560Mps reliably.

Prior, on Dish, I kid you not it was always under 3.0 MPs download and upload under 2.0 MPs. Pathetic. We were without phone for two weeks and internet was going to be over a month until their scheduled next date - having missed two prior appointments. So I cancelled and went with the just availed able out here in East Bugnut NY.
Oh I here ya Charlie on the PITA of slow service. 2.1 MPs download and .9 MPs up.
Fibre has been a whole bunch of enjoyment since Jan. 23
We have the option to get a Gbps but we're good with a few hundred most times.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread