Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped at Speedway and got a 2006 S Nebraska proof quarter today in change. Lol

image-4055477815.jpg

image-2504975959.jpg

Upvote 6

Klclark3

Banned
Apr 20, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see you're from Cincinnati, you must of been on the KY side, I get alot of old and proof set coins back for change at gas stations, and speedway is the best 89% of the time I get a proof or pre 1950 coinage back. Must use anything they can get to buy stuff.

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I see you're from Cincinnati, you must of been on the KY side, I get alot of old and proof set coins back for change at gas stations, and speedway is the best 89% of the time I get a proof or pre 1950 coinage back. Must use anything they can get to buy stuff.

People steal proof and mint sets from homes and are too stupid to know what they have. Had a moron years ago walk into my dad's service station and lay out a $20 gold coin for cigarettes. The employee took in the coin and gave them his change because he thought it was just an old coin.

Klclark3

Banned
Apr 20, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Discovery 3300, AT GOLD, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People steal proof and mint sets from homes and are too stupid to know what they have. Had a moron years ago walk into my dad's service station and lay out a $20 gold coin for cigarettes. The employee took in the coin and gave them his change because he thought it was just an old coin.

Would not doubt it, I've seen that happen before. I just would not like to think my fellow kentuckians would do such :p

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Idk Rob. I've seen some pretty silly Rabbits since I moved here.
Where are you from? I'm in Shelbyville

OP
OP
RobRieman

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got it from the Speedway on Rapid Run in Delhi.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread