Spend , Save or Sell

Dual Hunter

Jan 18, 2009
Middle River MD.
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030. Xp deus.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just wondering ,do you guys spend your modern coins found ? and save or sell Relics or older coins ? i myself still haven't been blessed with finding anything of great value coin or relic wise,and i usually keep all modern coins found in a jar and cash it in when its full. i try to keep a note of total value to figure out when i surpassed my detectors cost.

S

seger98

I haven't sold a single thing I have found yet from the 10 years I've been detecting, I have alot of silver coins & relics along with fur trade & Old Copper Culture artifacts, I plan on leaving most of it to my daughter & granddaughter & donatiing the artifacts to museums along with a log of where I found it!

Chris

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I haven't found anything yet that I would not sell. The clad goes for gas and battery replacement. I sold a 14k gold bracelet and paid for 1/2 of my detector. I still have a few items that I just haven't found a buyer for yet. The history part of this hobby is great but I guess I am just not a very sentimental guy. On the other hand I gave away the only SLQ that I have ever found because a friend of mine wanted it. So its not all about the money, it's about doing what makes you happy.

HH Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread