~stagecoach silver~

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
hello tnet! went back to the old stagecoach inn for an hour this late afternoon found a coin spill! these coins came out of the same hole one of the indian pennies is bigger and thinner than the others don't know what's up with it? 5 pennies , 2-5 cent,2barber quarters, 1barber half thanks for looking good luck and keep digging krazyhorses

Attachments

• DSC00012 (3).jpg
    DSC00012 (3).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,635
  • DSC00011 (2).jpg
    DSC00011 (2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,623
Upvote 0

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
KRAZYHORSES said:
4-H said:
So, what state are you from?

Those are some great finds
I live in Connecticut thanks for looking krazyhorses
Antiquarian said:
Great looking finds there Scott, nice to see that your getting out! :icon_thumright:
This Indian is really interesting, love to know what it's story is.
hello Dave that Indian is kinda interesting don't know what's up with it? hope all is well thanks everyone for looking Scott

Everythings going well Scott, thanks for asking. I'm leaving for Germany tomorrow,
but should be on the east coast in mid-October.

Happy Hunting,
Dave :hello:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
excellent,fines you hold there. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
If your going to find a spill, that is the kind you want. Congrats :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
KRAZYHORSES

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
Kimsdad said:
Outstanding spill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king: :icon_king:

Wondering about the story behind the finds is half the fun!
i guess i am to direct i know a story behind the find is fun so that is why i posted the sold horse story ya never know how the spill really happened so maybe a little imagination helps have fun good luck and keep digging krazyhorses

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Maybe not so much a spill as someone lost their change purse. Look at the greening on the dime. Looks like the size of a gripper for a change purse.

Wouldn't mind finding a clump of coins like that no matter how they got there! Good on you.

OP
OP
KRAZYHORSES

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
DMN said:
Maybe not so much a spill as someone lost their change purse. Look at the greening on the dime. Looks like the size of a gripper for a change purse.

Wouldn't mind finding a clump of coins like that no matter how they got there! Good on you.
The green is where the coins were stuck together i had to pry an indian off the quarter thanks for looking krazyhorses

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Have a suggestion re: the larger, partially flattened IH. Might be in the process of making a ring-band from. Flattening the rims the first step. Slowly working inward while trying to keep the coin from splitting. Eventually bend it around a dowel about the size of your finger to fit. Just a thought.

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
KRAZYHORSES said:
DMN said:

The green is where the coins were stuck together i had to pry an indian off the quarter thanks for looking krazyhorses
Gotcha! I had it in my head the quarter was a dime. Thanks for the correction...makes more sense to me now. Sweet pile of change.

OP
OP
KRAZYHORSES

KRAZYHORSES

Aug 17, 2010
DMN said:
KRAZYHORSES said:
DMN said:

Gotcha! I had it in my head the quarter was a dime. Thanks for the correction...makes more sense to me now. Sweet pile of change.
no problem those coins came out of the hole in a clump sweet clump! looking for another thanks krazyhorses

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread