stamped 4102 longboxes of halves

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
here in illinois. been doin the boxes. pretty poor lately. long boxes of united armored serv or illinois armored. i was excited to see some different markings. usually these are stamped cwi#104 and the date. i was happy to see 6 boxes stamped simply 4102. hoping they were older or something. it was not to be. one lonely 1968 saved me from a skunk on the whole 6 boxes. maybe its time to head back to some brinks banks and see if thats happenin. :-\ anyone know what the 4102 means ?

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Can't win them all... at least that one little fella snuck in there to brighten your day and stop it from smelling like skunks!

~Dave

Bjorn_MD

Nov 19, 2003
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Scrounger,

I believe it's the employee number of the Quality Control team, the one who ensures there are 50 rolls when the box is sealed. Most of my boxes have the CWI number, the sealed up date, and the employee id. Sometimes I only get a portion of this info.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
4102... is the number of coins you will have to search until the next 40%er?LOL like somebody else said.."at least you found one"

-golden silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread