Stan Grist Reliable source of information on TH?

LuisTH

May 9, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX series with 9" coil and 18" coil.
I have been doing some more research trying to find as much info as possible on leads to follow. In my search I have come to find websites about Stan Grist, who is supposedly a THer. In some websites they say he is reliable, others say he is not. Apparently he also sells some ebooks, which I am not so sure would be a good investment since I have no real information except for what Stan Grist himself claims about them.

Anybody can give me an unbiased account on whether Stan Grist is a good source? Has anyone bought his ebooks and found them reliable?

Thanks.

grizzly bare

Aug 30, 2005
Warrenton, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX II/Sovereign SX-2a Pro/Quattro
luis,
Friend you have asked the PERFECT question. You may not like the answer. No writer is that accurate. Think about it. If Stan (or anyone for that matter) had truly accurate information on the location of a buried treasure, wouldn't he/she have already recovered it?
That said, Stan is the real deal. Many people feel that he is his own best PR man, but he has recovered treasure around the world. He has a library full of info on lost, buried, and sunken treasure that makes most hunters turn green with envy.
Buy or not? Toss a coin. But realize that thousands of people are going to buy the exact ebook that you get.
Good luck hunting.

grizzly bare

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grizzly Put it Very well.

If you are unaware of any Treasure Possabilities
in your area, Info like this is very Valuable.

Not only for leads but to give you Ideas of what
Circumstances Cause treasures to be Cached,
& lost.

But no matter who's info you read,
Major
Resrearch will still need to be done.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Louis,

Need to keep all major info you collect to your self UNTIL you have searched yourself out.
Find it or not.
Once you are done and have no further intentions on the goal then and only then, If you want to....
Share your info.

Good hunting

OD

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Most of the information on treasure hunting can be found here.

Suggest you look into Karl Von Mueller or H.Glenn Carson for relevant information on Treasure Hunting.

I will say Stan is one hell of a promoter. I do question several of his claims and I am not alone on this.

But what the heck it is only 20 bucks or so right?

If one idea of his pays off for you it is worth it.

Research is a part of the game.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread