Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image4.jpg Image6.jpg Image7.jpg Image8.jpg Image10.jpg Image11.jpg Image12.jpg Image13.jpg Image14.jpg

Dizzy I'm sure you are correct about comets in general but this is something different. Just the fact it is being ignored by the press is telling. How big is the object? I have no baseline if it's 10 feet or ten miles? What are your thoughts?
BB

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
This is suppose to start on Sept 2nd? (the first signs)
When will it end? Oct something?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I promise to alert you. BTW naturally you have heard about the former head of the Air Force Academy replaced by a female officer? Maybe not. All you have to do is open your eyes.
BB

and the air force head I care about why?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:tongue3: I "see" a "run" on NEW underwear... BOXERS or JOCKEY BRIEFS...? MEN! Should we get "BASEBALL CUPS"...? :laughing7:

personally I have a double layer of aluminum foil protecting my "package" and the same for my helmet

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is suppose to start on Sept 2nd? (the first signs)
When will it end? Oct something?

the way it works is that after Sept. 1 BB will come back and say he never said thus and so. Then will start the next round of dire warnings

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

the way it works is that after Sept. 1 BB will come back and say he never said thus and so. Then will start the next round of dire warnings

I just wasted my time watching that Prepare For Change video and it's one of the biggest crook of crap I've ever seen.
Seriously, anyone who believes in such utter garbage should be locked up in a mental institution.
I'm going to make a prediction. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN and I guaranty it.
That guy in the video needs a slap upside his mentally handicapped head. JFC

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know I was going to respond nicely to your unkind remarks but decided I really don't care what you think. :)
BB

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Have no idea why people put stock in these doomsayers if the world is going to end there is nothing we could do about it so why worry just let it happen and be surprised. Why go spending all your money on food supplies that will last for years on the shelf if the world ends who will eat it? Just enjoy the life ya have while ya have it and let the end happen when or if it happens.

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i'll go out and buy a house, car and lots of jewelry for my wife, on credit of course. Then when the end comes, I will have the last laugh!!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dizzy I'm sure you are correct about comets in general but this is something different. Just the fact
it is being ignored by the press is telling. How big is the object? I have no baseline if it's 10 feet or ten miles?
What are your thoughts?
BB

BB, there's a load going on in the press right now with all the politics and
BS, but ISON sure as hell isn't being ignored by the astronomy community
as a whole, and especially the people at NASA.

The size of ISON, according to NASA's head geeks:

From this site: NASA - NASA's Swift Sizes Up Comet ISON

While the water and dust production rates are relatively uncertain because of the comet's faintness,
they can be used to estimate the size of ISON's icy body. Comparing the amount of gas needed for a normal
comet to blow off dust at the rate observed for ISON, the scientists estimate that the nucleus is roughly 3 miles
(5 km) across, a typical size for a comet. This assumes that only the fraction of the surface most directly exposed
to the sun, about 10 percent of the total, is actively producing jets.

You'll also find a lot more info about ISON at the link, above, and it would be worth
your time, especially as a seeker of truth, to go the extra mile to insure you are following
the right leaders.

To the rest of ya..let's put this in perspective..

This man has a strong belief in what he is saying, and if you'll stop and
think for a minute it's really not that "far out" of a concept. Hundreds
of millions gather in buildings every Sunday to worship a God that
is far more mysterious, and after death the good people hope to "ascend"
to a higher plain of existence in a Heaven somewhere in this, or another dimension.
The unrepentant "descend" to a place of eternal fire and misery known as Hell.

People live in fear of one, and dedicate their lives to the other....yet, there's not a
single bit of evidence, anywhere, to provide proof that either place even exists.

And, all of what these people believe is based on a book of mysterious and
(still) questionable authorship, and translation.

Faith is considered as "..the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things
not seen."

How is this man any different than any Christian? (rhetorical)

Although I too have made some comments in the past, once I stopped
and thought about it I realized that BB is just following a different path than
the rest of us, and he has faith. The man is a searcher of Truth, just like the
rest of us, so how about we save the insults for someone truly deserving?
(rhetorical)

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

I'm sorry your insulted. But doomsdayers keep predicting dates over and over and over, time after time.
Yes I believe in the comet, but not that it's a spacecraft or planet X (Nibiru).
Once November rolls around, they just pull another date out of their behinds.

The only thing I believe is that America's dollar is going to collapse. That is why the American government has turned into a Nazi police state. DHS and TSA are Nazi's in my mind. That is why they are building a domestic army, building arms and wanting your guns.
I love America and it's people and your constitution, but think the government are a bunch of thug, evil tyrants. IMO, Obama, Bush, Cheney along with others should be taken out on the WH lawn and executed. They are no less evil than Hitler, but worse.
People can believe what they want. I see this Prepare For Change no different from Jim Jones, Scientology or the West Baptist church.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Our Timeline is splitting. As I read it, the choice we must all make will either allow us to stay here and watch the world die under a police state. The other choice is to remove ourselves from our current state of affairs, to a better world. Pretty much black/white decision.

Now I do not understand what is meant by the world splitting apart. One the old way we have now vs a new world. IMHO this is a spiritual upgrade. If there is another world for us to populate, I do not know. Way beyond my pay grade.

But most of us agree we are seeing the greatest worldwide upheaval ever. Even if we aren't allowed to see it on the news or read about it, don't you feel the danger? The uglyness? The outright lies and disregard of laws or what the people expect from government. Like maybe the Fed Reserve can just say "sorry". Like our bozo athletes reading from their lawyers script. Sorry we learned our lesson now give me my money.

Our individual choices is to stay or go. Take your chances with known enemies and problems or try something new. I believe thye Light is winning but remember. The FEMA camps were built for us. Go along or go to a camp. Or worse. That should be clear to everyone by now.

Some will stay. I understand that. Fear or custom will make them more comfortable with the status quo. Others will see this as the lifeboat it is. Jump on board! What have you got to lose? We have all lived many other lives. Probably can't remember them as they were boring. I don't know. In our world everything dies. Always. Would you prefer to be reborn in this same crummy world we have now? Well not me. This is the moment. This is why we are alive now. If you don't take a chance soon, it may never be an option again. Who knows.

Anyway here is a comment:
BB

'The time has arrived to disengage from consensus reality, because the only place it can take us now is deeper into the matrix, deeper into the reality of perpetual warfare, GMO foods, and a planet wide police state. Of course, there will be a great many who are not yet spiritually ready to depart from such a reality, and so, it shall continue to exist for them, and anyone else who cannot, or will not free their mind of these negative addictions.

For those who tire of this mundane wasteland controlled by psychopaths, the way out is clearly marked. All you need do is to raise your vibration & keep it there, and to do that will require the dissolving of your attachments to this place. One of the first attachments we need to dump is the need to be right. This "need" has been programmed into us relentlessly since early childhood, and if it ever served a positive purpose, that time is now over.

The need to be right is connected to our desire to be accepted within our community, and our inherent fear of being seen as inferior, thru being wrong. This is why so many people react emotionally and negatively when something they say is challenged by another: they take it as a personal affront or attack, and react accordingly, which seldom does anything to further the case for truth.'

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

BB, I absolutely agree with you on what is happening in the world and freedoms shrinking. DHS, TSA, FEMA and the evil lying government.
I'm seriously just not understanding what some of what you are saying means. I woke up after 9/11 and despise main stream media since.

"The other choice is to remove ourselves from our current state of affairs, to a better world".
Seriously, I need a little more understanding of what exactly that means.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BB, I absolutely agree with you on what is happening in the world and freedoms shrinking. DHS, TSA, FEMA and the evil lying government.
I'm seriously just not understanding what some of what you are saying means. I woke up after 9/11 and despise main stream media since.

"The other choice is to remove ourselves from our current state of affairs, to a better world".

Hale-Boops...?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah bb, could you pls. It's almost sounding like a Heavens' Gate plan.

What number will this be? The 247th great disappointment?

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"The Big List of False Prophets and their False Prophecies"* |* Study Archive @ PreteristArchive.com - The Internet's Only Balanced Look at Preterism

"2047-SEP-14: According to The Church of !BLAIR!, the human race will probably be terminated at 3:28 AM (Soho, England time). The church teaches, with tongue firmly in cheek, that if the human race does not discard their plastic conformity, then the Gods will withdraw their protection. The Gods don't want us to worship them; they don't want sacrifices or even offerings. They just want us to rid itself of our excessive "Normalcy". At that point, Astro-Lemurs (extra-terrestrials similar in shape to lemurs, but with rainbow colored bodies) will attack the entire human race and beat them to death with gigantic burritos. You have been warned. ;-)"

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is quite a lists!

Perhaps better understandings of NGC4555, is that what bb could be getting at?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread