Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
september huh? can't wait

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If at first you don't succeed..

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
september huh? can't wait

Cobra is saying Sept 1st will have many power people resigning.
BB

Alexandra: One of our readers from the Netherlands said: I want to really be a part of this and I really want to support prepareforchange.net. Can you give him some sort of script for when he’s in front of these people that have no clue, to be able to stand in front of people. What kind of language can he use. COBRA: It depends on the psychological make-up of people he is contacting. I would start with the financial system. Most people are aware of this. You can go from there. That is a starting point. Alexandra: So start with the Financial System. COBRA: Everyone is aware that there is something wrong with the banking system. There is a small group of corrupt elite bankers that is robbing everybody. Most people are aware of this. Most people on the planet agree with this. You can start there and go from there.
Alexandra: That’s a really good point. Yes we are all aware of that. That affects everybody. We are all receiving a pay check. COBRA: This is the most evident that people see. If you start with UFO’s or first contact they wouldn’t respond positively because of their previous programming. If you start with the changes in the financial system most of the human population will respond positively to this. Alexandra: That’s good. Good idea and starting with the news of Ben Bernanke resigning from the Federal Reserve as of Sept 1. This was a big headline that supposedly this came from Pope Francis. COBRA: I would say Sept 1 is a deadline and the rats are leaving the ship. (Excellent)He’s not the only one to resign. Alexandra: Yes. Supposedly Janet Napolitano, Federal Reserve Governors and quite a few others (YES) Would you say it’s the positive military has infiltrated and the resistance has infiltrated and there’s more clout or more responses. Why do you think that is. COBRA: As I said before Sept 1 is the deadline for the initialization of operations for the light forces. The other side is a little scared of it. The middle level management is scared of this moment and would just like to save themselves.

Alexandra: Why has obama been allowed to remain in office if there is such a strong light resistance. He’s been so dark in his dealings with his executive orders, his stollen money, and all these sorts of things. What is your opinion on that.

COBRA: I can’t hear everything. (garbled) (poor connection)

Alexandra: Why is he still in power? If the light resistance gaining strength why have they chosen to keep Obama in power? Is he truly a messenger of the light in the future. COBRA: I can not comment on his situation but he will play a major role after the event. There will be a new government after the event. We will have a provisional government which will just keep things running. There will be new elections and complete new set of people elected around the planet.

Alexandr: Exovaticana.com – has a web site doing investigation of the Vatican. They say a negative ET will come forward and act as a savior. When the new financial government comes up it will turn out to be a satanic connection. Do you agree with this. Anything that the illuminati to bring some sort of a stage performance with a “savior”.

COBRA: I absolutely disagree with that. The new financial system is not coming from the cabal. It is coming from the light forces. The cabal does not have enough power to do something like this any more.

...What will happen during the days of the financial transition and there is nothing to eat. People are not eager to help each other. Our group has nothing to share. What will be with people in this situation where they are alone. There are millions of people with
COBRA: Not only in Poland but worldwide. Cabal is pushing people over the threshold of poverty everywhere. If you don’t have money have a strong social network. People can support each other and share with each other. Together they will be stronger. After the event everybody will receive money from the collateral accounts. Nobody will be poor any longer.

COBRA: The very name, the positive military speaks of the positive faction of the light. Those beings have been incarnated to evolve the military from a violent group to a peace making group. (Hmmmm, Interesting) I have some connections within that group. They are there with that same purpose to bring peace and end the violence.

Alexandra: To end the violence. So the fact that they are called military is because it’s their back-ground is that what you are saying?

COBRA: Yes, they are there to back up the transformation on the planet and to back up the event and stop the Cabal from doing more harm.

Technology – can you share the type of technology that is coming forward? Any new technology that is not secretive.
COBRA: I would say there is progress in the area of free energy technology and to bring it to the public. A small household device that would bring energy to your house, for free. That’s a good start.

COBRA: The main breakthrough is what is happening in Egypt. T2he first positive Military. It is a huge breakthrough. It is a physical manifestation of the same kind of energy. It’s a huge breakthrough. It showed us the Event was possible. Before it was theoretical. But now it’s not a plan any more, it’s becoming a reality right before our eyes. This is the single most dramatic shift that is happening. Of course we have revelations about NSA which are quite important, although that started in June.

Alexandra: Right, right. That started in June. Yes, is this type of experience, this victory in Egypt, has this occurred before in this type of experience when light forces have tried to un hijack the planet.

COBRA: This has happened many times in the galaxy but not on this planet.

COBRA: I will say the big changes start in September. I am calling on people to Start forming physical event preparedness groups. Not just sign up on the web-site. It is more important to get the groups and meet regularly and actually start preparing for the event.

Alexandra: Great. We thank you Cobra for everything you do. Everyone has their homework and assignment. We thank you for all you do. We thank everybody that’s listening for all you do. We can not do it without you. We are all in this together. Namaste.

COBRA: Thank everyone for listening. Every single person counts in this last push.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Are you and Cobra and Alexandra aware that your "positive military" have killed more than 600 people in the streets of Egypt in the last couple of days? Or is this how you and your pals are going to cope with your food shortages? Kill off as many as possible before your September deadline? Think I will take my chances with the Cabal and Illuminati.Smithbrown

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you and Cobra and Alexandra aware that your "positive military" have killed more than 600 people in the streets of Egypt in the last couple of days? Or is this how you and your pals are going to cope with your food shortages? Kill off as many as possible before your September deadline? Think I will take my chances with the Cabal and Illuminati.Smithbrown

You have free choice to decide what's best for you. You can always change your mind about anything. Only YOU will know what you really think.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Latest Egypt update..
BB

[h=2]Friday, August 16, 2013[/h][h=3]A Short Update on the Situation in Egypt and Planetary Situation in General[/h]The historical move of the Positive Military on July 3rd was a big victory of the Light, but the Cabal does not sleep. They are still sending their Blackwater/Xe/Academi snipers to Egypt where they try to create civil war by shooting members of the more peaceful faction of Muslim Brotherhood protestors so that the Positive Military would be blamed.

The Cabal is also coordinating and organizing more violent faction of Muslim Brotherhood militias to attack churches and police stations in Egypt:

State of Emergency declared in Egypt to Foil NATO-Backed Subversion | nsnbc international

Blackwater mercenaries were smuggled into Egypt from United Arab Emirates in June when it became obvious for the Cabal's intelligence agencies that the Positive Military in Egypt will make its move:

800 Man Mercenary Force Heads To The Middle East: Former CIA Blackwater CEO Billionaire Erik Prince Hires Colombian Military Troops! | Political Vel Craft

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
So are you seriously trying to suggest your "positive military" are not massacring hundreds of protesters in Egypt? That they are doing it themselves? You are the evil one.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please be kind enough to alert me to the resignations in case I miss them

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So are you seriously trying to suggest your "positive military" are not massacring hundreds of protesters in Egypt? That they are doing it themselves? You are the evil one.

You are being lied to. They are the evil ones.
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please be kind enough to alert me to the resignations in case I miss them

I promise to alert you. BTW naturally you have heard about the former head of the Air Force Academy replaced by a female officer? Maybe not. All you have to do is open your eyes.
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:tongue3: I "see" a "run" on NEW underwear... BOXERS or JOCKEY BRIEFS...? MEN! Should we get "BASEBALL CUPS"...? :laughing7:

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They demand their physical Gold right now. Pretty sure the USA doesn't actually have it. In 1963 JFK signed an agreement with the major owners of the gold bullion to physically warehouse the gold and safeguard it. And as the US needed gold reserves to back the US Dollar, JFK agreed to "lease whatever gold the US required". Leasing at a 4% annual interest rate payable, not in dollars but pure gold bullion.

Bottom line there is the US as well as other major countries defaulted on the lease agreements. Fifty odd years of interest not paid equals a lot. That is the basis of the trillion dollar Banksters lawsuit. One lawsuit bankrupted the United States. Fully documented and with a truckload of evidence, it is an open and shut case. The holdup is our courts. Stalling forever. What the Banksters worse fear was, and is happening now, is the demand to return the gold to the rightful owners.

It is provable beyond any doubt that the cabal Banksters have stolen trillions of dollars using the gold as their own. And some sources claim we couldn't deliver anyways as the gold has been removed. Stolen and stored outside the US. There is proof of that also.

The US dollar currently is worth about $0.06. If every treasury obligation was called, pay us now, that is the approximate value the dollar has fallen. The reality is we are not only technically bankrupt, it is now an actual fact. We cannot pay any of our debts. We can no longer force nations to accept our IOUs. They are worthless. Don't ask me what that means. Higher pay grades say they have it figured out. And I trust them more than the Fed and Bangsters.
BB
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Blog
The bottom line is the Western fractional reserve gold system is now on the edge of collapse and the Asians know it. You can expect to see many more days like this in the future as the run on physical gold intensifies and the squeeze accelerates.”

IMPORTANT - Powerful entities do not want people to have access to the news that KWN provides. As a result we have had a constant interference with the news feed on our home page. Simply reload the home page until you receive the news feed, or go straight into the KWN blog. You may need to clear your cache in order to see the latest news story. KWN readers can simply google “how to clear cache” if they are unfamiliar with how to do this.

© 2013 by King World News®. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. However, linking directly to the blog page is permitted and encouraged.

Gold04.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cobra reports that the mission known as "L2" attempt has failed. Whether this is good or bad I don't know. Anyway here is the message:
BB

[h=2]Monday, August 19, 2013[/h]
L2 attempt failure

Posted by Cobra at 7:55 AM No comme

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Comet ISON - Looks to be a spacecraft not a comet. Get this video before it's banned.
BB

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
So does this mean I shouldn't get a couple of new metal detectors in the off season?

Last edited:

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found I have not the stamina to read all this text about the event...Would someone be kind enough to tell me if the actual event itself is worse than having to read all this text about the event.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BB, tried to watch some of the video, but didn't make it through.

If that isn't Comet ISON in that pic, and instead it's some kind of spacecraft
then whoever/whatever housed inside it is in deep, deep kimchi. Their miles
thick coating of solid ice is melting off fast as they near the Sun, and odds
are high it will completely disintegrate as it skims just over 700,000 miles
from the sun's surface....
evil.gif

Seriously though, as an astronomer I can tell you that IS a comet. The
trail of illuminated ice and debris, and the brightness was at Mag.
14.3, meaning that it is not visible to the naked eye, and will require a
scope with an 8" aperture, min. to get any level of clarity to the image.

Here's a pic of it from last April, taken by the Hubble:

hs-2013-14-a-web.jpg

Also, there IS NO "Planet X", or Nibiru or whatever it's being called these days. There
are many, many thousands of amateur astronomers; we're in every country around the
globe, and hail from all faiths, cultures and historical backgrounds. We don't judge, we
just look for what's there, and what's not present (anywhere) is another planetary body in
an interstellar, elliptical rotation around our sun.

Again, astronomers aren't judgmental about things, and if there was a orbiting body then someone
would have seen it by now.

ISON can be seen (live) via this link:

Comet ISON (C/2012 S1) Tracker - The Sky Live

Current details:

Comet ISON (C/2012 S1)
Coordinates 08h 25m 04.6s, 23° 19' 23.0" [Cnc]
Distance from Sun: 353,814,480 km [27.3 km/s]
Distance from Earth: 485,790,052 km [39.1 km/s]
Perihelion: 28 Nov 2013 [-99d 21h 55m 46s]
Magnitude: 13.15

Not trying to bust anyone's bubble, but empirical facts are what they
are.