Steady Halves and a Mercy Box....

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone.. I haven't posted in awhile and had a decent week so I figured I would put up the numbers.. My halves were nothing special, but definitely gave me a nice return, so I am happy.. I finally hit two decent boxes of dimes too. It was about time, because dimes have seriously been infuriating me lately. I am hoping to drop them this week and focus primarily on halves again since the finds have dropped drastically for me.. I Hope everyone finishes their week strong..Happy Hunting..

Dimes:
5-Rosies
8-Mercs

Halves:
2-Walkers
4-64s
5-40%s

Attachments

• Enders.jpg
    Enders.jpg
    650 KB · Views: 118
  • haulthisweek.jpg
    haulthisweek.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
Upvote 0

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! Those paper rolls look a little worn on the ends - did they look old to you? If so, it might have had something to do with you getting a 11 keeper box. My boxed rolls usually look brand new, which usually means I'm getting rolls of recently dumped coins.

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! Those paper rolls look a little worn on the ends - did they look old to you? If so, it might have had something to do with you getting a 11 keeper box. My boxed rolls usually look brand new, which usually means I'm getting rolls of recently dumped coins.

Nope.. This is just how the rolls are here.. I believe they are made from recycled paper which makes them look that way.. Also, all these didn't come out of one box.. That particular box only had one other 40% in it..

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice, love the enders! Way to go on the Dimes too, 8 Mercs! Awsome! Those are some odd colored rolls, never get those here, they look old. HH, Maverick.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice dime hit, that ratio of merc:rosie is spectacular!

Nice half hit also! Love those walkers...

Those are the types of rolls I search almost exclusively, and the type which I hit my scores this week, about 5.8 toz out of 8 boxes..

You might be close to me Addicted...

HH

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I will definitely take it.. This is a different courier than I had been using when I used to search halves, so now that I have seen some silver in the boxes, It's time to sniff them out and drop the dimes.. I am seriously done with them.. The amount of work I have been putting in for them is just unreal for little to no return.. My orders have been horrible and these boxes with the mercs and rosies I picked up on a whim to try and balance it out.. Glad I did, cause it payed off..

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too gave up on dimes just a week ago... since the start of the year, searching 7-8k worth of dimes, and finding 5 or 6 rosies total... too much skunk for me

OP
OP
AdDicted2Ag

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too gave up on dimes just a week ago... since the start of the year, searching 7-8k worth of dimes, and finding 5 or 6 rosies total... too much skunk for me

Exactly.. They were booming for me for a good while though.. If I am gonna be searching skunks it will be skunky halves..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread